Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

Face of that guy in IGN's review already makes me think it's not Saints anymore.

Sorry for my opinion,but I think Overwatch is piece of shit.

Face of that guy in IGN's review already makes me think it's not Saints anymore.

Sorry for my opinion,but I think Overwatch is piece of shit.
Overwatch IS shit.
I prefer Paladins because Paladins allows you to customize your character's abilities, something that overwatch doesn't offer.

Paladins gives you more variety, and (up until the patch that was just released today) hasn't been pay 2 win since all items can be easily purchased normally.

Except the update released today changes the entire methodology of purchasing ability upgrades.
New essence system that debuted today is great for new players but kicks the crap out of experienced people who are already above Account Level 20 (like me)
My personal view on the new system? It's ducking fumb.

Agents of Mayhem will be sweet, and I'm really looking forward to this, as Violition's stuff has always been my kind of fun

Last edited:
Overwatch IS shit.
I prefer Paladins because Paladins allows you to customize your character's abilities, something that overwatch doesn't offer.

Paladins gives you more variety, and (up until the patch that was just released today) hasn't been pay 2 win since all items can be easily purchased normally.

Except the update released today changes the entire methodology of purchasing ability upgrades.
New essence system that debuted today is great for new players but kicks the crap out of experienced people who are already above Account Level 20 (like me)
My personal view on the new system? It's ducking fumb.

I'm really looking forward to this, as Violition's stuff has always been my kind of fun
Meeeh, I prefer Overwatch ;)

uhg... I will hold out hope but I hate Overwatch and the Borderlands stylized graphics (all personal taste of course) think I'll pass on this one. something I'd buy when its on a steam sale most likely. I was worried when GOOH (only thing I LOVED about that "game" was the streamlined flying system.) came out that the creative well that was the Saints had run dry.

Alright time to fix my head cannon. The Bosses three go to Fallout Universe to find a GECK and adapt it to work on a planetwide scale to terraform a planet. Combined minds of Kinzie and Matt should be able to figure that out since Kinzie at least is good at everything apparently. It makes sense because of the head cannon as to WHO my bosses I made were.

uhg... I will hold out hope but I hate Overwatch and the Borderlands stylized graphics (all personal taste of course) think I'll pass on this one. something I'd buy when its on a steam sale most likely. I was worried when GOOH (only thing I LOVED about that "game" was the streamlined flying system.) came out that the creative well that was the Saints had run dry.

Alright time to fix my head cannon. The Bosses three go to Fallout Universe to find a GECK and adapt it to work on a planetwide scale to terraform a planet. Combined minds of Kinzie and Matt should be able to figure that out since Kinzie at least is good at everything apparently. It makes sense because of the head cannon as to WHO my bosses I made were.
I don't like Borderlands graphics, but Overwatch graphics are made that way only to enlarge breasts and butts without making look them weird. Seriously. I think bodies are ONLY thing why Overwatch became more popular than TF2.

Back