Advanced Notoriety Mod

Pretty cool, although I don't like the grenade launcher being changed to flashbangs only. I guess it's the best way to give it to enemies though, it doesn't appear as if there is any way to have NPCs use grenades properly. (When you get "flashbanged" in missions, it's a scripted event)

Hey shitface, I understand, but I'm 100% sure it is possible to add an buyable upgrade for it in the Friendly Fire store to make it shoot grenades.

there is problem.. when I launch the second mission/animation it doesn't work.. I don't understand what influences have those files on this

I will look into it later on, though I'm not sure how much I can help, those problems don't occur with me. Perhaps you should try removing the files one by one to see which file causes the game to do this kind of stuff so I can check it out.

Already did that, and at every change it cause the bug that makes my starting screen go all white and unusable. Same counts for removing it, and I didn't made any change between my last startup and the download of your mod...
Seems like my problem is fixed now. :)I don't know the exact cause, but something was wrong with the launcher. Excuse me for the trouble. :)

i like this mod which improves the AI.

Thanks ;) Yes, cops should be more defensive, they should fire a bit more accuarate, fire faster, use more tactics to take you down (like the flash bangs and tasers), better roadbocks, cop cars ram you while in pursuit a lot more, SWAT and army don't flinch any more, officers deal more damage, SWAT and soldiers can't be taken hostage anymore (they will push you off), SWAT and army have inflamable armor, ... I hope it makes the game its law enforcement a lot more challenging to fight then it originally was ;)

It's okay if I merge your mod with mine, right? SHIELD crew will have roadblocks, notoriety spawns with both STAG and the Cops.

Back