Adds/Brings back Zombie Horde & Zombie Gat (Update Compatible)

... it wold be better than just getting a few zombies killing npcs for nothing... so i hope you make another version where the zombies keep spawning and runs after u
Why would I make zombie enemys, as said above and in the title this brings back somthing that was in SRTT, as I liked it when I used to play,
also if you want enemys you can use Sandbox+ and have zombie homies fighting the other zombies :p

... it wold be better than just getting a few zombies killing npcs for nothing... so i hope you make another version where the zombies keep spawning and runs after u

That's not what this mod is for. If the zombie homies in SR:TT didn't spawn and attack the player, they won't here. It doesn't matter if you would prefer zombies attacking rather than helping you. That's not the point. Now, if Mask decided to make a different mod that does as you ask, then yes, that would be cool. Also, here's what I don't understand: If Sandbox + already spawns zombies as enemies (which is what you want), why can't you just use that?

Edit: Sorry for ganging up on you, I didn't realize Mask Mods had already replied. Heh. :oops:

Last edited:
Sorry for ganging up on you, I didn't realize Mask Mods had already replied. Heh. :oops:
Its all good, I agree with what you are saying :p, but next time try to use the edit button and bold on its own is ok to make things easyr to read but I feel bold and italic is a bit OTT ;D

but ye dont want any one getting offended but as GM1111001 said I dont see why you dont use Sandbox+ as im not the best at lua script im more into xml code and graphics, and it does exactly what you want you could also use this with it if you have any compatibilty ishues then id be happy to help you with that :)

look i didn't say that your mod is not good i actually LOVE your mod and all your work i just think that you should make 2 versions or something like that just a suggestion that's all

look i didn't say that your mod is not good i actually LOVE your mod and all your work i just think that you should make 2 versions or something like that just a suggestion that's all

I realize I probably came off as rude -I'm really sorry about that man. Look, my question is a question of logic - is there a point to making a version of the mod that performs a completely different function than the original intention of the mod? Also, what you want is already available in Sandbox +, then there's not much more Mask Mods can do. Do you want him to make a new version just for the sake of it or something? I don't understand :confused:.

I realize I probably came off as rude -I'm really sorry about that man. Look, my question is a question of logic - is there a point to making a version of the mod that performs a completely different function than the original intention of the mod? Also, what you want is already available in Sandbox +, then there's not much more Mask Mods can do. Do you want him to make a new version just for the sake of it or something? I don't understand :confused:.
I wasnt talking to you .. I was talking to mask mods

Please use the edit button, dont double post :)

I apreshate your feedback though, and if I had more time I would prob make both but as I dont have much spare time latley id recomend using Sandbox+ along with this mod for extra fun :p

or check out my Over powered homies with ultra sheilds and have them fight the Sandbox+ Zombies evan more fun ;)

Updated to work with latest patch

14u83s6.jpg

This is a homie mod for all you zombie fans out ther who where missing having zombies in Saints Row

This will add Zombie Horde & Zombie Gat (new and inproved) into your phone

They have been added near the top but under mech suite and drive up to try and keep things organised.
You will still have all normal homies and they wont be affected by this add on

*File will be added soon as I can upload as java hardly wants to work on my PC (if admin wish's to add file for me I would be very greatfull)

Would appreciate some feedback
The more feedback I get the more willing I will be to put more time into making these mods

i4mmf5.jpg

ioku89.jpg

tarj88.jpg

Sweet the Walking Dead returns early this year !

Back