Adds/Brings back Zombie Horde & Zombie Gat (Update Compatible)

Great mod but the spawn_info_ranks file makes my game crash I'm playing without it so does not having the file included affect anything ?

Great mod but the spawn_info_ranks file makes my game crash I'm playing without it so does not having the file included affect anything ?
Ill update it when I have time, and it dont do much it just adds some improvments to both the zombies and gat such as health and knockdown points, I think its been while since I made this but I think thats how I layed it out

btw nice sig' :p

Ill update it when I have time, and it dont do much it just adds some improvments to both the zombies and gat such as health and knockdown points, I think its been while since I made this but I think thats how I layed it out

btw nice sig' :p

I really hope u update it and thnx ;)

tried it, game crash. Not sure why but I assume it is because I have about a dozen other mods
Try removing Spawn_info_ranks.xtbl it was effected by the update and iv not got around to updating the mod ther are only a few changes in that table such as HP and knockdown points, if dont work then its prob conflicting mods like you said :)

Back