Adds/Brings back Zombie Horde & Zombie Gat (Update Compatible)

Well it showed up that its not this mod its your other mod i removed your other mod the one about the weps to be able to play co-op so the upgrades were removed i thought it was from the zombie mod but i knew it was impossible. So i think you need to fix the other mod

Well it showed up that its not this mod its your other mod i removed your other mod the one about the weps to be able to play co-op so the upgrades were removed i thought it was from the zombie mod but i knew it was impossible. So i think you need to fix the other mod
Its nothing to do with fixing, I said this few posts ago

Mask Mods said:
The only file that would do that, would be Weapons.xtbl and thats not included with this mod :S, I dont see how the ranks would effect upgrades for weapons

Nothing can be done about this its just what happens when you replace the weapons table. Once you add the table just upgrade your weapons again and save, Just use Idol Ninja's cheat mod for the money to upgrade if you need to

Dude it wont even let me save and when I'm able to save i save then load and find the upgrades are gone

Dude it wont even let me save and when I'm able to save i save then load and find the upgrades are gone
I will look into this and let you know if I have the same ishues, Also can you comment on the thread that your on about with these ishues other wise its just going to confuse the shit out of me ty :)

Great mod, runs perfect and adds good fun!

Quick question (keep in mind i dont know anything about modding), is it possible for the zombies to infect and turn npcs into zombies once killing them? I would like to see a block of zombies fighting and infecting zins and cops.

Btw man why don't u add the feature where the zombies run after you and tries to kill you like in the sandbox plus mod by idolninja

Great mod, runs perfect and adds good fun!

Quick question (keep in mind i dont know anything about modding), is it possible for the zombies to infect and turn npcs into zombies once killing them? I would like to see a block of zombies fighting and infecting zins and cops.

Impossible without the not-yet-released Modding SDK (Software Development Kit). Sorry.

Btw man why don't u add the feature where the zombies run after you and tries to kill you like in the sandbox plus mod by idolninja

This mod is a port of the zombie homies from Saints Row: The Third. As far as I know, there is no intention of adding Zombies as enemies, unless MaskMods takes a sudden change in direction.

Impossible without the not-yet-released Modding SDK (Software Development Kit). Sorry.

This mod is a port of the zombie homies from Saints Row: The Third. As far as I know, there is no intention of adding Zombies as enemies, unless MaskMods takes a sudden change in direction.
... it wold be better than just getting a few zombies killing npcs for nothing... so i hope you make another version where the zombies keep spawning and runs after u

Back