Additional clothing for sale

Just a small addon, I really have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm just tossing out what I've managed to do. I apologize, I really thought I could get more to work, but I'm not sure why the clothing entries are so.... selective.
as long as you separate the future soldier suit back into 3 parts and you port the business casual hoodie, im sold.

A question. Are the Day-Glow Pants and the gangsta face bandana still in the game?

They're not for sale in the stores. I hope they weren't removed.

as long as you separate the future soldier suit back into 3 parts and you port the business casual hoodie, im sold.

That will unfortunately require model editing, texture manipulation, and the addition
of new assets into the game files. That can't be done, *yet,* but I'm hopeful.

I wouldn't be surprised if they merged some of these items into 'suits' to cut down on
the game's memory usage for the console version.

Is it possible to get the eyepatch worn by that one person in Asha's mission? It looks awesome and there was one in 3 as well, but as far as I know you can't get either of them.

There's several clothing items missing from Inauguration Station that aren't in the final game. Some of these seem to be DLC (the Deathmatch Boots are part of the Comics Pack pre-order bonus) but others are simply gone like the Bigger Bow and such. We should compile a list of those missing items. Also,if Volition doesn't want us stepping on their DLC toes,they should give us an idea of what was just disabled and what's supposed to DLC to unlock later. If the DLC is on the disk,the least they can do is tell us what it is so we don't go unlocking their paid content by accident.

Additionally,I notice the the Uncle Sam outfit has a fake beard with it. But the beard isn't anywhere in the Wardrobe or Stores. It seems like it'd be a face slot item like the Bandit Mask was. So I'm thinking,if we find the beard,we can unlock the face slot too which should make finding/importing the Bandit Mask easier.

Hmm, a bit of a spoilerish request i guess -

Can you please add Iron Saint costume to be available for purchase in some store? Would be pretty awesome if it was available from the beginning =)

Back