Additional clothing for sale

ATTENTION: This is not my priority mod, I am currently working on weapons right now. If anyone wants to make a new mod that is an updated version of this I would totally be ok with that. I only did this as a quick and simple mod to get the Cyrus armor back. :ATTENTION

Just a small addon, I really have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm just tossing out what I've managed to do. I apologize, I really thought I could get more to work, but I'm not sure why the clothing entries are so.... selective.

Added in clothing at Planet Zen and Lets Pretend:
- Apoc Gloves
- Zero Saints 30 as just clothing and not an outfit
- 1950's female clothes
- Stag Hoody
- Big Bow
And more! There's quite a bit.

All these should be readily available at Lets Pretend. I'm going to mess with more, but yeah... I'm kind of ready to admit defeat already because the clothing item entries are hard to decipher.

Just drag and drop and enjoy! :3

:ATTENTION: I cannot currently port clothing :ATTENTION:

VERSION 2 IS UP FOR DOWNLOAD. I would highly reccomend using this with Mikado's SR4 clothing fix mod. I have made sure the two XTBL documents in this can upload the current version of their mod safely as I built it off the current release. Also Credit to GPZ for giving me his XTBL that I copied his Planet Saints listing from.
What's the difference of the Zero 30 suit being an separate clothing instead of an outfit?

There are these 3 files in your mod, but they just create 3 new listing in lower body and when I try to mouse over them, my game crashes. or, if not crashes, freezes on that screen and all I can do is scroll around.

cf_lbdy_vidchecker09_pc.cmorph_pc
cf_lbdy_vidchecker10_pc.cmorph_pc
cf_lbdy_vidchecker35_pc.cmorph_pc

black just looks so awesome lol, I try to accent with purple items, like jewelry or necklaces to offset and still look badass and rep the saints
Black and purple have been my favorite colors for more than 10 years, I never had many reasons why but I always did. My main reasons would probably be stealth and saints, but before they just seemed awesome to me.

can you make this Wardrobe like < BIGGER BOW, LACY TANK TOP, MARY ANN, SPRING JACKET, SKIRT AND LEGGINGS, STRAP SHOES, 80'S BANGLES > for saints row 3 ? please.

Back