Additional clothing for sale

Anyone know if there a limit to the amount of clothing for sale in a store? I tried editing customization_stores.xtbl to come up with an 'all stores carry all clothing' mod by copying the <Store_Item> entries from each store into one massive list and replacing each stores inventory with that. The result is that a smattering of clothing from all the stores shows up, but certainly not all of it. I'm starting to suspect that a store has a limited number of items that it will parse.

Anyone know if there a limit to the amount of clothing for sale in a store? I tried editing customization_stores.xtbl to come up with an 'all stores carry all clothing' mod by copying the <Store_Item> entries from each store into one massive list and replacing each stores inventory with that. The result is that a smattering of clothing from all the stores shows up, but certainly not all of it. I'm starting to suspect that a store has a limited number of items that it will parse.

That was definitely the case in SR2 where there was a hard limit of how many clothing pieces were in a store. It probably holds true for the other games as well.

i used a mod in STT that i loved. it let ya recolor clothes you already bought, at your crib (or maybe even on the go. can't remember). anything like that for IV yet?

thanks^!!
in STT there was the outfit "maiden soldier" or something like that was split in parts. i see the whole outfit in IV but it's a one piece. i really miss the pants that had holsters, straps and knee pads. great commando looking pants that could be used w/ different tops. any way to get those split up again into top n pants?
also, i always thought it out of place in STT, but that big parka they had (Marshmellow coat?) would actually be handy in iv and the saving xmas dlc. be nice to get that coat back

as i can see you toke these items from inauguration station and may i say that you ROCK!

Back