Additional Cheats

is all the cheats in the cheat menu on the phone
and its not working
They will not be listed in the cheat section of the phone menu in game. You will need to look up the cheat code either on the first page of this thread or in the readme that is included in the RAR, after you enter them, they will be listed. If the cheats don't work, I have only two questions:
1. Are you sure you extracted the cheats.xtbl to the folder where SaintsRowIV.exe resides?
2. Is your game Steam connected?

Good luck, Happy Gaming! :D

what I mean by not working I'm saying that when I go to extract 7zip when its done it says it found an error and it says "can not open file as an archive"

They will not be listed in the cheat section of the phone menu in game. You will need to look up the cheat code either on the first page of this thread or in the readme that is included in the RAR, after you enter them, they will be listed. If the cheats don't work, I have only two questions:
1. Are you sure you extracted the cheats.xtbl to the folder where SaintsRowIV.exe resides?
2. Is your game Steam connected?

Good luck, Happy Gaming! :D
New
what I mean by not working I'm saying that when I go to extract 7zip when its done it says it found an error and it says "can not open file as an archive"

Challenger cheat doesn't seem to work. Sucks becuase thats my favorite vehicle to cause notoriety mayhem in. Only way to get the Challenger now is by way of the black hole gun mayhem event glitch where you use the black hole gun to suck the tank driver out by shooting it near the tank instead of directily at the tank during the event & immediately quit the event. It works like half the time. (Note I have the PS4 console copy so mods aren't an option for me)

The mod does not seem to work. I have the Saints row IV game of the century edition. None of the cheat like give xp work it says cheat not found.

New
It is probable that you'll need to reset the default application assigned to opening a ".rar" file, if by some event WinRAR or 7Zip installations have been borked. Some search engines point searchers to a "sharp" version of 7Zip. The "correct" version of 7Zip, original and un-touched with extra code for specialized application, can be found Here, or HERE.

Back