Additional Cheats

Can you give me an exact file location to put in the additional cheats? I tried to put it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV\, but still says it will not autosave...

It doesn't retroactively fix a cheat flagged save. It prevents any future use of cheats from flagging (and thus disabling autosave.)

Hi guys.. I downloaded the archive, extracted the cheat.xtbl in the saints row folder, everything seems good but when I launch the game it doesn't load the additionnal cheats and I only have the original cheats.. I have a purchased version with all dlc's (it was the steam sales :D ) so it should work.. But it doesn't :(
And by the way, i have a french version, i don't know if it has an influence.
Thanks for helping !

Hi guys.. I downloaded the archive, extracted the cheat.xtbl in the saints row folder, everything seems good but when I launch the game it doesn't load the additionnal cheats and I only have the original cheats.. I have a purchased version with all dlc's (it was the steam sales :D ) so it should work.. But it doesn't :(
And by the way, i have a french version, i don't know if it has an influence.
Thanks for helping !
It's not the version of the game . (I know because i'm french too :))

Ok thanks, that's a good news :)
When installing the mod is there really nothing else to do ? Just putting "cheats.xtbl" in the game folder ? (nothing to do after launching the game ?..)
Here is a screenshot of my "Saints Row IV" folder, does it look likes yours ? :)
836899Capture.png

Ok thanks, that's a good news :)
When installing the mod is there really nothing else to do ? Just putting "cheats.xtbl" in the game folder ? (nothing to do after launching the game ?..)
Here is a screenshot of my "Saints Row IV" folder, does it look likes yours ? :)
836899Capture.png
You need to enter new cheats in the cheat menu.

I still have not seen a cheats.xtbl in the files, and all I really have is what can be downloaded, the additional cheats Idol made. I put the additional cheats where h203 put the cheats.xtbl, still does nothing. What do I do?

Back