About Johnny Gat - there is somebody that don't care about him that much?

But game after game, we also have the Boss, Shaundi (from two, and she's loved and remembered), Matt (Just from the Third, and he is loved and remembered)...
I think Gat needs to be a little less badass. Being the way he is, I have the impression that he is just like the Boss. But the Boss can be somewhat justified because he is the character you use in all the games, and he was studied the way to fulfill your 'ego', And also, the Boss is not 'overrated' by his friends (that sometimes criticize him), as opposite as Gat that seems 'everybody love him'.

I agree. I just feel that story and characters are Saints Rows weakest link. Not horrible, but merely there to justify the gameplay. Gat Outta Hell kinda relies on our love of Saints Row Lore......personally I don't think they should get rid of the characters, but it'd be interesting if the went back to square one and re imagined the characters......like Batman in The Dark Knight Trilogy.

On Topic:This was sadly the SR game I was hoping we get, however I wanted to play as The Boss. It great that we can play as Gat and is nice a way saying sorry to all the Gat fan that were piss off about his death in SRTT, but I was hoping that a game around Gat would take place before SR1. Now Kinzie, it not that I hate Kinzie but I dislike her Voice.

off topic:I'd like to ask you something IdolNinja.

[1]:Are we able to port everything from GOOH to SRTT and SRIV or only SRIV?

[2]:Are we able to port hair and DLC hair from SRIV into SRTT?

On Topic:This was sadly the SR game I was hoping we get, however I wanted to play as The Boss. It great that we can play as Gat and is nice a way saying sorry to all the Gat fan that were piss off about his death in SRTT, but I was hoping that a game around Gat would take place before SR1. Now Kinzie, it not that I hate Kinzie but I dislike her Voice.

off topic:I'd like to ask you something IdolNinja.

[1]:Are we able to port everything from GOOH to SRTT and SRIV or only SRIV?

[2]:Are we able to port hair and DLC hair from SRIV into SRTT?

Go nuts, as long as it's not enabling paid DLC.

There are DLC for playing as the (default model) Boss and as that S's Daughter and a Random Badass Demon

There are DLC for playing as the (default model) Boss and as that S's Daughter and a Random Badass Demon

You've got it wrong. Those are simply clothing for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, the Xbox One and PS4 port of SRIV. They aren't models you can play as in Gat out of Hell.

You've got it wrong. Those are simply clothing for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, the Xbox One and PS4 port of SRIV. They aren't models you can play as in Gat out of Hell.
But they appeared in the end of GOOH musical vid right?

But they appeared in the end of GOOH musical vid right?

As a preorder bonus for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected on console only.

GOOH is being offered as a special bundle on current gen consoles with Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. Those items are only for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected.

There is also a preorder bonus for Gat out of Hell on all platforms which are special purple wings for Gat and Shakespeare's skull weapon.

There is NO clothing customization in Gat out of Hell at all. There are no model swaps. You play as Gat or Kinzie with those models ONLY.

As a preorder bonus for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected on console only.

GOOH is being offered as a special bundle on current gen consoles with Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. Those items are only for Saints Row IV: Re-Elected.

There is also a preorder bonus for Gat out of Hell on all platforms which are special purple wings for Gat and Shakespeare's skull weapon.

There is NO clothing customization in Gat out of Hell at all. There are no model swaps. You play as Gat or Kinzie with those models ONLY.
I Would talk but i can only say AHHHHHH NOOOO FUCKK...anyway we need to have fun with what the game is offering!

I didn't played Saints Row 1 ( :( unfortunately ), But when I played Saints Row (from 2 to 4) Johnny left me total indifferent. In Saints Row 2 I liked and missed Carlos, I dislike Pierce and often I hope he gets killed (and probably, if it will happens, I'm sure I will fell sorry anyway), but is still a character that somewhat interest me. Johnny, meh. I don't care about him at all (if in Gat in Hell you have to choose between Johnny and Kinzie, I'll chose to play as Kinzie. Usually I don't like to play as female character, despite being a woman, but not only I find Kinzie more interesting than Johnny, I like her as character).

There is someone in this forum that fells like me about Johnny?

You are jealous of Gats epicness...

Back