About Johnny Gat - there is somebody that don't care about him that much?

I didn't played Saints Row 1 ( :( unfortunately ), But when I played Saints Row (from 2 to 4) Johnny left me total indifferent. In Saints Row 2 I liked and missed Carlos, I dislike Pierce and often I hope he gets killed (and probably, if it will happens, I'm sure I will fell sorry anyway), but is still a character that somewhat interest me. Johnny, meh. I don't care about him at all (if in Gat in Hell you have to choose between Johnny and Kinzie, I'll chose to play as Kinzie. Usually I don't like to play as female character, despite being a woman, but not only I find Kinzie more interesting than Johnny, I like her as character).

There is someone in this forum that fells like me about Johnny?

Nope.

Maybe Yes...

I don't care for Gat all that much, I think he is a better character in memory, something to refer back to than alive. He's out of place and out of time in the story at this point.

Totally love Gat. Most badass motherfucker around.
He got shot hard by a shotgun in SR1 if memory serves right, he got stabbed with a katana and pulled it out himself in SR2, and same with a knife in SR:TT. He'll never die.

The Dudes' alright , but he isn't the guy I find "Awesome". I don't think that's the word I'm looking but w/e.
I also Agree with Sunnie Totes out place. I'm not really looking forward to this Gat out hell, but I might as well just check it out just cause it's Saints Row, and I like demonic stuff.

The Dudes' alright , but he isn't the guy I find "Awesome". I don't think that's the word I'm looking but w/e.
I also Agree with Sunnie Totes out place. I'm not really looking forward to this Gat out hell, but I might as well just check it out just cause it's Saints Row, and I like demonic stuff.
i do as well

I don't hate him but I never really liked him. People like to talk about how much of a badass he is when the Boss Protagonist fucks up more people a day than Gat has his entire life.

Gat is one of those characters that......to be straight forward he's an idiotic, poorly designed, souless, Nike commercial. However.....they put him in game after game and eventually you think....oh...thats Gat....I know him. So at best.....we know him. We remember him from past games.....so we accept him despite the fact that he is....a 2d stereotype with no real originality or point. Like Duke Nukem.

Gat is one of those characters that......to be straight forward he's an idiotic, poorly designed, souless, Nike commercial. However.....they put him in game after game and eventually you think....oh...thats Gat....I know him. So at best.....we know him. We remember him from past games.....so we accept him despite the fact that he is....a 2d stereotype with no real originality or point. Like Duke Nukem.
But game after game, we also have the Boss, Shaundi (from two, and she's loved and remembered), Matt (Just from the Third, and he is loved and remembered)...
I think Gat needs to be a little less badass. Being the way he is, I have the impression that he is just like the Boss. But the Boss can be somewhat justified because he is the character you use in all the games, and he was studied the way to fulfill your 'ego', And also, the Boss is not 'overrated' by his friends (that sometimes criticize him), as opposite as Gat that seems 'everybody love him'.

Back