🔥KATANA IS BACK!!!🔥

To be fair, SR2 and SRTT Friendly Fire also had buncha decorative weapons on shelves you couldn't use in actual gameplay. SR2 had McManus from SR1, AS12 Riot and a unique AK-47 on the shelves, while SRTT had knives and similar small melee weapons on the shelves. They could've just used this to make the store look prettier and not as an actual usable weapon.

Tho, they did show off cardboard sword as a weapon so I don't doubt they'll give us a katana as a skin for it. I just don't wanna get overhyped until we actually see footage of a sword being used by a player or an NPC
yea i remember c'ing katana on sr3's friendly fire's wall just 2 learn that u can't even get it :<
however they didn't actually placed the katana in sr3's trailer, bc they knew it'd b crossing the line. players couldn't care less about a katana skin 4 some other weapon like in sr4, and i'm pretty sure volition is aware of it after sr4. not 2 mention that cardboard sword is a joke weapon.

Last edited:
They should bring back the block option like SR2 from behind i like that block from the back it just makes you cooler than the ronin i remember that.

i'm starting 2 think that they made preview build players sing an nda 4 the katana 4 some reason...

edit:
nda - non disclosure agreement

Last edited:
I will mad if katana only can be used by buying DLC first to get access to it..

I will mad if katana only can be used by buying DLC first to get access to it..
as long as it's done well, i'm fine even with $500 dlc 4 the katana. i just want 2 b able 2 get it in my 1st playthru.

i'm starting 2 think that they made preview build players sing an nda 4 the katana 4 some reason...

edit:
nda - non disclosure agreement
thinking about it, mayb katana is just quite expensive, so they weren't able 2 get it in time

Back