🔥KATANA IS BACK!!!🔥

1655389713444.png
i hope it'll b fast, powerful, and hv satisfying finishers just like in the best saints row and won't b a reskin of some shitty baseball bat! feel free 2 share ur thoughts/wishes on katana in the new sr here!

Last edited:
hyping fans 4 katana by placing it in the trailer instead of a baseball bat just 2 make a damn baseball bat out of it would b going way 2 far
i don't think they'd troll us like this~
I hope so since the baseball bat animation reusing the same animation from SRTT and IV... Thats why i hate it.... At least makes it cooler like SR2 with advanced move... And when we hold it then press one click your character can do finisher wish SRR can be more cooler than that... only times wil tell after this game released in august 23

The Katana is cool, but whatever happened to the simple but effective Butterfly Knife?

The Katana is cool, but whatever happened to the simple but effective Butterfly Knife?
The Butterfly knife put more damage in SR2 but the move animation in SR2 looks same i test the common knife and Butterfly they have different damage but left button does more damage than the right button.. in SRR i think they give some finisher if i'm not wrong only SR1 have that knife finisher.

Luckily it won't be a bat reskin. One of the things that excite me about combat in reboot the most is the fact that this time they actually tried to make multiple animations for melee weapons instead of using the shitty bat swinging one for every weapon 🥰🥰🥰

I just hope katana is actually one of the usable weapons, and not just a set dressing in the background

Luckily it won't be a bat reskin. One of the things that excite me about combat in reboot the most is the fact that this time they actually tried to make multiple animations for melee weapons instead of using the shitty bat swinging one for every weapon 🥰🥰🥰

I just hope katana is actually one of the usable weapons, and not just a set dressing in the background
they placed katana in the trailer, so i don't think they'd troll us by not hving it

They troll us in commercial foods so that makes you believe it you can eat and drinks but the answer its not lets not troll us for a second times... I will dissapointed if they trolling at us again.... Dual wield katana would be good and i want the grip can be painted too

they placed katana in the trailer, so i don't think they'd troll us by not hving it
To be fair, SR2 and SRTT Friendly Fire also had buncha decorative weapons on shelves you couldn't use in actual gameplay. SR2 had McManus from SR1, AS12 Riot and a unique AK-47 on the shelves, while SRTT had knives and similar small melee weapons on the shelves. They could've just used this to make the store look prettier and not as an actual usable weapon.

Tho, they did show off cardboard sword as a weapon so I don't doubt they'll give us a katana as a skin for it. I just don't wanna get overhyped until we actually see footage of a sword being used by a player or an NPC

Back