Mods Ideas

Weather: Rain, wind, thunder, and lightning!

(I was really disappointed when I heard there was no weather, so I had to suggest this, even though it's probably impossible to do)

(... and you were hoping it would be something simple like a different color shirt) :D

Last edited:
I'm hoping for some texture edits that remove the tattoos from characters. Never been a fan of 'em.

The car combat seems annoying so maybe a mod to make your car do a lot more damage.

I imagine there will be mods to use gremlin tech more often (adjusted cooldowns) and editing that one agency upgrade to make it so you never use them up.

Drive by ability... If Volition aren't already making an update for it.
Maybe the ability to ride motorcycles?

Hollywood=The Boss skin, Joule=Shaundi skin, Kingpin=Pierce skin, Yeti=Kill Bane or Oleg Kirrlov skin, Fortune=Kinzie skin

That would be so cool to see these saint row character coming back for AOM

I'd quite like to see a mod that adds the ability to store vehicles in the streets and to customise vehicles (not just with skins) however i know this is probably highly complex to do so i don't expect anyone to actual do it

Don't know if it would be possible, but I'd like to see chests show up on scan longer. Scanning in legion lairs is annoying. Especially since I have to look on several floors.

Edit - Also maybe the color of chests on scan.

Last edited:
Weather: Rain, wind, thunder, and lightning!

(I was really disappointed when I heard there was no weather, so I had to suggest this, even though it's probably impossible to do)

(... and you were hoping it would be something simple like a different color shirt) :D
Seconding this.

I noticed that the skybox changes to swirling clouds when a doomsday weapon is active, so maybe it could make use of that effect somehow?

Back