Mission Replay V1.1

Yeah the purple ops marker is in the sky but when I get to it, nothing happens. How do I fix this?
You ned to make sure you're exactly at the marker with the void or whatever vehicle you're using. When in the void the marker has to be almost exactly in the middle of the vehicle for it to start the mission.

It would be cool to be able to select missions from the cheat menu..but i'm not sure if it would be possible to make a second sub-menu just for missions replay.. would be cool thou :p

It would be cool to be able to select missions from the cheat menu..but I'm not sure if it would be possible to make a second sub-menu just for missions replay.. would be cool thou :p
A sub menu in the hub was what I originally wanted but after making the menu I couldn't find a way to launch the missions so I ended up modifying the original missions menu to not mark missions as completed so you can keep replaying them. I do intend to improve this and make a new submenu in the missions menu.

I don't think I will be able to change where the marker is, and you should be able to reach it with air vehicles.
Sorry in some Missions, not all, you Can't get to the "Objective Point" (Coughing Sound) "Punch The Shark", And its not the same one from last Time i said this. thank god for sandbox+.

Sorry in some Missions, not all, you Can't get to the "Objective Point" (Coughing Sound) "Punch The Shark", And its not the same one from last Time I said this. thank god for sandbox+.
Well when you start 'Punch The Shark' all you have to do is go to the ship and if you're starting it from one of the objectives they will either be in the sky, ocean or for part two it will be in front of the Saints HQ. I did notice for part three it's above the height barrier and for that you can just perform the glitch to get above it but for the other three objectives you should be able to reach them.

Back