Mission Replay V1.1

No second rewards No Bugs in game play But you can't play the first mission and the last part of the last mission. You will need IdolNinja's Sandbox+ also Some missions have it to where you beat it once when you select it, but others you will have to X out of the Mission. and it will take what powers or what weapons you got. (only happened once.)

No second rewards No Bugs in game play But you can't play the first mission and the last part of the last mission. You will need IdolNinja's Sandbox+ also Some missions have it to where you beat it once when you select it, but others you will have to X out of the Mission. and it will take what powers or what weapons you got. (only happened once.)
You can play the first and last mission you just need to fly to the objective in the sky with a void or something.

"You can play the first and last mission you just need to fly to the objective in the sky with a void or something."
In "Punch the shark" last part, the mission start point or whatever you would call it. Is behind the same wall that Zinyak Protects himself with I don't know why maybe just me. As for "Zero Saints Thirty" The mission start point is behind A STOOPED FENCE. I'VE TRIED EVERY THING I CAN'T GET PAST THAT STOOPED FENCE ( But again maybe its just me.).

Back