Mission Replay V1.1

This... I'll spend a few days on replaying missions. The best SR IV mod ever made. :cool:
DC4E1C2A2C6C91A64B64AFA5E01A71E10866E4B6

ahh, i thought, taht some changes was made in patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc... that mades them incompatible. And that i was need to merge changes in that files from both mods manually :)
Thanks. updated, works like charm :3
That's exactly what Stream2Update does. Provided you've not actually *added* any new items to the asm it will automatically generate a correct one for whatever mods you have currently installed.

Would it be possible to make this use the completed quests submenu instead of the main quest list?
There seems to be something about the competed quests menu that stops quests from being started.
I am still figuring out how to make them start-able from that menu.
The reason they're shown in the main quest menu at the moment is because i've changed it so completed quests aren't marked as completed but instead marked as new/available.

Awesome! Been waiting for something like this. Downloaded and Tried this and it works good. Nothing Glitchy for me so far. Nice job.

This mod will allow the user to select any completed mission/side quest or objective from the quests section in the hub:
pOPGybR.jpg

Note:
Some quests will have objective markers in the ocean or the sky and will require you to use a vehicle to reach it( or you can swim :))
Your MY hero Thank you

Back