Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

So if I don't install the Hidden Cheat Enabler mod, then that means most of the vehicles won't work? I have installed this vehicle cheats mod but most of the vehicles don't go into my garage when I click on them. :cool:

hey is there literally any way to get the stag jet into the air?
You have to spawn it in the Saints Crib safehouse (only place where it will let you spawn it afaik) and then slowly rotate it to the right while holding the backwards/slow down key (S key on PC), with enough luck you will get it unstuck from the landing pad but it will hit the building in front. Pull up until you are clear of all buildings. Ta-da!
Just don't try to land at the airport, its too big for even there :p

Is it possible to add Vehice from DLC

No, because that would unlock DLC vehicles for people who don't own the DLC, which would fall under DLC piracy and is strictly forbidden here:
2. No piracy - including DLC piracy. This is a permaban on first offense.

[QUOTE = "Singa, post: 114491, member: 76859"] Нет, потому что это разблокировало бы автомобили DLC для людей, которые не владеют DLC, что подпадает под пиратство DLC и строго запрещено здесь: [/QUOTE]
For remastered?

If the mod works for the remaster and vice versa, adding DLC vehicles to unlock and stay in your garage through a cheat in the remaster, will do the same for the original version, thus it circumvents a purchase.

Back