Saints Row IV Character Exporter/Importer

So ok just bought the steam super sale today for satins row and only just found out the site to import characters is dead. While searching on the web i found this post and my only question is can i get some direction here on how it works please? 3 hours at the thing and im still lost on exactly how to import my SR3 character design to SR4 using this mod??? any help would be appreciated
So I lost all my character. that sucks :(

Question , can I for example get a new save file with a custom character that I download online , or can I donwload a custom character online and then import it to my save? or my game ?(P.S. I have a cracked version of SRIV)

I'm successfully import an existing character in the new game.
However, some of the activities (Mayhem, Flaud, such as Blazin) is the state of the export source of save data have been taken over.

I think address range is too wide, or there's a possibility that can not be extracted only character data with simple address range specification.

There's a little problem but it was very useful.
Thanks a lot.

Is a while i don't play SR, I hope I still have my Olav (At worst, I have saved somewhere his formula)

Even if this thread and tool are now over a year old, they still are important.
The GoG-Version of SR3 and 4 do not offer character upload / download. The developers simply cut out the feature rather than replacing it.
In SR3 the buttons are missing, SR4 crashes if one tries to access the features (lousy port, really ... shame on you, voliton/deep silver/whoever).

edit: oh, never mind that :s I just read they changed the savegame format, some offsets are different. I'll try it anyway, see what happens.

Last edited:
Back