Vtol and Specter Speed Mod For Advanced Flight Mode Users

New game, No mods. I stand by what I said previously
Definitely more fun to fly and responds well (barrel rolls are fun:) and barnstorming is a walk in he park. Flew the vtol into the Thermopylae landing bay and straight out the middle doing a roll on exit. Took the Ultor down to street level zooming in out of alley ways and laying down carnage with chain gun
(except that part about helicopters.

I actually re installed the game as I had other issues which I could not fix (Steam found 13 invalidated files which were replaced) so your mod was the only one loaded into a clean install and as I have the saints vehicle pack, I was able to fly the purple v-tol on a new character. Only this time, I was restricted to zipping between buildings, dive bombing the streets and terrorising pedestrians and commutors due to my char being too low lvl for Stag intervention.

An example of flight would be, leaving SHQ helipad, playing slalom between buildings, strafing the streets and returning to SHQ while still in flight mode (only going to hover mode above the pad) then landing on the pad. All this while doing barrel rolls, figure eights and vertical roll dives.

Nice edits BTW :)

So when you you started a new game, you grabbed the VTOL (BEFORE STAG interventio) and it was reverted to stock handling. Correct?

Are you sure your settings weren't reverted? Go into the pause menu and turn on advanced flight mode, if it's off.

Advanced is on and yes I was able to use the v-tol after gaining SHQ from the party mission with Pierce & Shaundi.

Back