Make the breasts tighter in Saints Row IV

hey i i'm quite a newbie in this game, regarding to this breast mod, i have a question :)
i used this mod before: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...aturing-the-latest-customization_items.13825/
in this mod, there is no tweak file, but there is a customization items file..
ik you already explain about how to edit the tweak file manually & what to do if we dont have both tweak and customization file..
but what if in the case i only have customization file only without the tweak? how to edit it? :) rly appreaciate the help..

hey i i'm quite a newbie in this game, regarding to this breast mod, i have a question :)
i used this mod before: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...aturing-the-latest-customization_items.13825/
in this mod, there is no tweak file, but there is a customization items file..
ik you already explain about how to edit the tweak file manually & what to do if we dont have both tweak and customization file..
but what if in the case i only have customization file only without the tweak? how to edit it? :) rly appreaciate the help..
In the archive you can download there are a customization file and a tweak file. Just extract the tweak file into your saints row folder and keep the customization file you already have and edit it manually

Last edited:
So i downloaded the Version i wanted, put the tweak_table.xbtl thingy in the saints row 4 folder and pasted the corresponding code into the already existing customnization_items.xbtl. Is that how its supposed to be done or did i do something wrong?

So i downloaded the Version i wanted, put the tweak_table.xbtl thingy in the saints row 4 folder and pasted the corresponding code into the already existing customnization_items.xbtl. Is that how its supposed to be done or did i do something wrong?
It looks like you're all set. Don't forget to do what I wrote in the notes though (the sex appeal settings and the clothes) otherwise you'll get weird results

Thanks and can I/we look forward to a fix of those "weird results"?
What do you mean? As long as your sex appeal is set to 51 and you edited the dampening parameter in the customization_item file, you will get results similar to the screenshots I posted.
Some clothes won't work well with this tweak but that can't be helped.

What do you mean? As long as your sex appeal is set to 51 and you edited the dampening parameter in the customization_item file, you will get results similar to the screenshots I posted.
Some clothes won't work well with this tweak but that can't be helped.

oh sorry i didnt knew that.

I'm also wondering if we could set it more than 51% sex appeal
Nice mod btw, this is how it should be instead we are getting those football stadium size cleavage on our vanilla character.

Last edited:
nice mod; also, the texture for the cowgirl style shirt i see you've changed it, i beg you let me know where it is and whats its name is

Back