how you get the hd textures to work?
its didn't work for me also i have the weak pc too, is your pc slow too?
----------------------------------------------
I remember i see the rare pick-up but the rare one isn't from SR2 with strange bumpers

and you should always put it in the garage

if you edit this car, the part will not work
TTDID version is outdated and doesn't work with low-end PCs. The most recent is that on Steam Workshop.

Just found this mod last night and upon installing SR IV and this mod, i'm having some serious bugs. I started a new game and part way through the opening mission, the message "Slew mode activated" popped up and i was stuck in some free camera state until i went back to the main menu and restarted the level. The hotkey didn't work to disable it, nor did i press the hotkey combination in the readme to activate it. It just happened.

Also, after completing the opening mission, i get a screen with invisible an invisible menu. I hear the sound it makes when the mouse moves over the options and when i hit the ENTER key, but there's nothing visible except the background image.

Advice?

Got the same...

Play the first missions without it.
The issue is not really visible in the OP, I glanced over it multiple times.

Last edited:
Um, my game doesn't seem to like the "extended wardrobe" stuff, I'm assuming? Certain clothing items (I can only assume they're from extended wardrobe, since they aren't vanilla) cause my game to crash, or just behave in a way that requires I end the task. Additionally, though possibly a separate issue, since installing this certain vanilla clothing does not get along with my hair. For example, the Women's Zip-up Jacket causes my hair to switch to a short ponytail, as if I were equipping a hat. Any ideas what might've gone wrong, and suggestions on how to fix it?

Hi, I'm just wondering is it possible to create a patch for Ultra Powers mod? I love that mod and would love to use it with this mod compilation :)

Was it ever confirmed that this doesn't work with GOG's game of the century version? I don't own all the dlc on steam but I'd like to play with them on the other hand though, steam workshop mods. So I'm conflicted.

Back