V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

I can't find out how to access Rim Jobs, Image as Disigned ect. Am I doing it wrong? I press Crouch (Control) and the arrow keys but none of them work any help?

Ohh and also the phone doesn't work and I have nothing in music so... only the cheats really work. Just wondering if anyone could help in one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod doesn't work. Good job.

I tried to access the stores via the keybinds, it worked, kindof. It took some button mashing to get it to respond but, i eventually got into Image as Designed. First of all, remember how NPCs looked near Rifts in SRIV? Similar experience. It was VERYY buggy. Any changes i made were reverted and the tool was completely useless. As for using Let's Pretend, Basically the same experience. Alot of glitching. Gat turned into a female while attempting to preview what seemed to be the "UPPER BODY" Section, which was really just a bunch of "50s Housewife" named necklaces. I only previewed, didn't put a single thing on, and Gat had no head upon exiting the menu. Great mod. I couldn't be bothered to check out the other two stores since i already knew this mod wasn't worth my time.

It must've been a patch for the game or something, since it seemed to have been working when it was released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys tried my Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition? It's basically enhanced version of this mod. I have no idea why everyone always skips it and goes here instead, really. Extremely low activity and download rate convinced me to abandon it but it still works, I've just tested it now. ;)

Mod doesn't work. Good job.

I tried to access the stores via the keybinds, it worked, kindof. It took some button mashing to get it to respond but, i eventually got into Image as Designed. First of all, remember how NPCs looked near Rifts in SRIV? Similar experience. It was VERYY buggy. Any changes i made were reverted and the tool was completely useless. As for using Let's Pretend, Basically the same experience. Alot of glitching. Gat turned into a female while attempting to preview what seemed to be the "UPPER BODY" Section, which was really just a bunch of "50s Housewife" named necklaces. I only previewed, didn't put a single thing on, and Gat had no head upon exiting the menu. Great mod. I couldn't be bothered to check out the other two stores since i already knew this mod wasn't worth my time.

It must've been a patch for the game or something, since it seemed to have been working when it was released.
There haven't been any significant patches for GOOH since it was released.

This mod still works just fine for me - but it doesn't provide any extra clothing. You just get what was bundled with GOOH (mostly hair and hats). If you want SRIV's clothing too, there's a mod for that: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-iv-clothing-in-gat-out-of-hell.9360/

How do I install only cheats? I'm not interested in customization.

Also everytime I press Esc, it freezes the game. I reset to default all the keys.

Last edited:
How do I install only cheats? I'm not interested in customization.

Also everytime I press Esc, it freezes the game. I reset to default all the keys.
copy and paste only the cheats.xtbl i think?

Hello it is that I speak Spanish I am using good translator where I put the file in the folder mods or in the folder root this where the .exe so

Back