WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

Winners announced:
http://volition.tumblr.com/post/159040794602/congratulations-to-the-winners-of-the-saints-row

Workshop_contest_winners.jpg

Gawdz...
I... I won't even capslock here, just...
F i n a l l y :D

Thank you so much y'all, really! I can't believe it, I actually did it! Although I gotta send my biggest thanks to @Admixon , thank you so much for the idea and inspiration! I owe you a big one. ^^
Also translation team, @Singa , -Iker-, @rastaman289 , @Arondight and @P610 - you guys are amazing! Thank you a lot for translating all the subtitles for SupperHawt Pack, you're also gonna get a little something from me.

Last edited:
Thank you so much y'all, really! I can't believe it, I actually did it! Although I gotta send my biggest thanks to @Admixon , thank you so much for the idea and inspiration! I owe you a big one.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (there, I caps locked for you)

And you won a first AND second place mod. Impressive!

Well, would've been if I had any sort of competition. :p
Although I really am proud of my work, I gotta admit. I feel like I pushed it to the limit, that's what counts. ^^
I have to say, both you and Admixon really deserved to win, and I'm sure it was difficult for the judges to chose the first-place mod for each of you. You both have been very prolific in your modding, and have been invaluable to this forum.

I do think the categories were a bit narrow, and there are a lot of awesome mods from both of you that would only fit into the "misc" category. But I'm happy they worked it out so you both got a first place prize. ;):D

Honestly, my favorite mods from Admixon are the New Textures Project, especially the Winter Edition. That's so incredible because it changes the whole environment. But, again, that would only fit in the "misc" category, and Fan of Saints' mods are all in the "misc" category, so I'm guessing the judges had to be a bit creative so both could win (deservedly so).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back