WORKSHOP Saints Row IV Steam Workshop modding contest!

I guess the contest has been cancelled :(
I don't want afraid anyone, but Volition may possibly have made the contest to check if there was still enough interrest about modding sriv and so decide if they were going to keep working on the sdk.
Of course, this is just a hypothesia that hopefully will turn to be false.
Take my word with a grain of salt!

I don't want afraid anyone, but Volition may possibly have made the contest to check if there was still enough interrest about modding sriv and so decide if they were going to keep working on the sdk.
Of course, this is just a hypothesia that hopefully will turn to be false.
Take my word with a grain of salt!
Was what I was thinking. Then they made that "we're still here" thread so methinks it was real but maybe wasn't as big as they thought it would be

You guys worry too much. We aren't going anywhere. The only reason we've been quiet is that we are crunching hard on AOM at the moment and nobody has free time.

The whole goal of the contest was to try and get more mods up on Workshop. While it wasn't as much new content as we had hoped for, it doesn't change anything. The only reason that we haven't posted results yet is that I was waiting on the other judges to weigh in. Winners have been picked, and we're working on a cool image to use for social to showcase the winners.

Everyone inhale, exhale, and relax.

This is how I was waiting
jat.png

The whole goal of the contest was to try and get more mods up on Workshop. While it wasn't as much new content as we had hoped for, it doesn't change anything. The only reason that we haven't posted results yet is that I was waiting on the other judges to weigh in. Winners have been picked, and we're working on a cool image to use for social to showcase the winners.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uh... anyway, Samurai Jack memes aside, I'm currently working on two other weapon mods. I want to learn to do it properly and I figured I may as well stick to Saints Row IV for now since it seems to have a fairly balanced learning curve. Is support for weapon physics and custom animations going to be possible eventually?

Back