Mission Replay V1.1

I'm not too sure why your menu freezes it all works fine on my end. Can you please reply back with answers to the following questions. Thanks.

Do you have any other ui mods installed?

Have you completed every mission in the game?(Including DLC)

Do you own the steam version of the game?

Edit: Just checked it seems if you don't own either How the Saints Saved Christmas or Enter the Dominatrix it freezes if you have completed all main game missions.
Would the Australian Version of the game somehow cause the game to freeze?

Hi, thank you for making this mod.
By the way, is there anyway we can tell which mission we already completed in co-op? Maybe like a flag or something?
Because me and my friend, we start a new game to do all story mission together and 1 completed mission didn't register correctly.
Our profile stats shows 6 mission completed but only 5 co-op mission completed.
We're trying to figure it out, which mission we have to replay together to "correct" the stats.

EDIT:
I tested this mod with my friend, replaying previous missions and we found the "missing mission". The co-op mission completed stats now "corrected".
Thank you for this, you saved us a lot of time.

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for making this mod.
By the way, is there anyway we can tell which mission we already completed in co-op? Maybe like a flag or something?
Because me and my friend, we start a new game to do all story mission together and 1 completed mission didn't register correctly.
Our profile stats shows 6 mission completed but only 5 co-op mission completed.
We're trying to figure it out, which mission we have to replay together to "correct" the stats.

EDIT:
I tested this mod with my friend, replaying previous missions and we found the "missing mission". The co-op mission completed stats now "corrected".
Thank you for this, you saved us a lot of time.
I was told you need to complete ALL the quests even in the dlcs for the game

I was told you need to complete ALL the quests even in the dlcs for the game

Only Primary Quests and Loyalty Missions (part of the side-quests).

Now I have new problem though, the Zero Cool quest, Retrieve Miller mission, always make my partners crashed to desktop. I tried with 5 different partners, and they always crashed... both when I hosted or they hosted.
So I guess the game co-op mode really buggy.

I was trying to replay some of the assassination missions in SRIV that I've already completed (assassinate rogue program, assassinate julius, etc), but there's no marker to show the target location and the mission title didn't show up, unlike other past replayable missions such as some of the hacking missions. Is this because the characters were removed from the game after the assassination task is completed? Or is it that you can find the targets, but the marker won't show their location because the game still thinks you've already completed that mission?

Last edited:
I was trying to replay some of the assassination missions in SRIV that I've already completed (assassinate rogue program, assassinate julius, etc), but there's no marker to show the target location and the mission title didn't show up, unlike other past replayable missions such as some of the hacking missions. Is this because the characters were removed from the game after the assassination task is completed? Or is it that you can find the targets, but the marker won't show their location because the game still thinks you've already completed that mission?
I don't think assassinations/security deletions work like normal missions so that's probably why you can't replay them.

MissionReplayUnofficialScreenshot.png

Hello. I made an unofficial version of this mod. This mod groups quests into different categories:
*Missions Completed (Storyline Quests)
*Loyalty Missions
*Side Quests, one category for each character

To install, place all files (except maybe readme) to your SRIV folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV)
If you have other mods installed, download "Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools", extract everything from the archive, launch "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe", and follow the onscreen instructions to update the asm_pc files.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...saints-row-iv-and-gat-out-of-hell-tools.3188/

A bit of Technical Note...
It was pain to create because simply unpacking and repacking str2_pc did not work; the game always freezes at the Quests Menu even without any modifications to the lua files and with asm updater. I later found out that Minimaul's EditPackfile tool works correctly with this one. This is a working command line I used:
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.EditPackfile.exe original_cell_missions.str2_pc "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV\cell_missions.str2_pc" cell_missions.lua

Attachments

• MissionReplayUnofficial_v1.2.7z
    70 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Back