• I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EgQr2Gf.gif

I only have a tiny list consisting of one simple idea:

1. Saints Row Game Construction Kit. Includes everything we need to build our own Saints Row game, including World Editor and all the features and assets from all the Saints Row games plus the ability to easily create our own assets and AI logic and basically everything Volition uses to make games. But easy to use so a child could do it, like Minecraft but hyper-realistic. Oh, and a voice synthesizer that can sound like any of the Saints Row characters so we won't have to hire the actual actors.

See? I don't ask for much. Just ONE thing! And everybody's happy! PLUS, Volition doesn't have to make any more Saints Row games because we can just do it ourselves! So they can just make anything else they want after that and none of us will complain! Problem solved!

Am I a genius, or what? :D

@aceman0000099
@Quantum
@Heeyay
@3bertrand1993

Should Volition bring back adult film stars, penthouse pets, or is it too offensive for today's politically correct standards ?

I was wondering since everyone is sooo PC, should the next SaintsRow (SaintsRowish game type) be less vulgar, less sex appeal slider, less violent & more PG-13 & pander to a crowd that was never interested in a SaintsRow title to begin with.
No, even more gore and nudity. Dismemberment, no censors, topless strippers, whatever. It would only add to the realism but also scare away immature little kids that want another 'simpsons hit n' run'

And tbh I wouldn't mind if it was dlc

what you're looking for is not saints row. if volition were to make this (which i doubt they could) they would be better off selling it as a general game maker instead of just SR

Last edited:
How would you feel if Volition did cater to the overly sensitive community?
Catered towards the group wanting more family friendly content & less mature audiences only gaming, would you still be as interested in SaintsRow if it were more an open world Spiderman title ?
that's what they did for the german version. they removed all drug references etc. the best option would be to have it as a setting (show/hide censors/blood) like in a lot of games
2. What about difficulty.
Should the difficulty increase or be reduced for causal gamers who don't have the time to practice & get better skillwise?
there is already a difficult option in the game. However i do think there should be an additional hardcore mode
3. Length
Should the main campaign be short for gamers just looking for achievements/trophies ?
no, :cool: fuck those people :rolleyes:

I agree.

@Quantum
@Heeyay
@3bertrand1993
@aceman0000099

Catered towards the group wanting more family friendly content & less mature audiences only gaming, would you still be as interested in SaintsRow if it were more an open world Spiderman title ?

Should the difficulty increase or be reduced for causal gamers who don't have the time to practice & get better skillwise?

3. Length
Should the main campaign be short for gamers just looking for achievements/trophies ?

Coming from me, I don't think they should cater to the overly sensitive community. It's okay to have nudity, gore, and violence in a game like Saints Row, if they feel that they need to add a gore, nudity, vulgar word filter then let them. But I don't want Saints Row to make their M rated game become a T rated game.

There should be the usual difficulty choices, but Volition should build up off it like ,more tougher and evasive enemies and harder things to do in the game for the harder difficulty and easier more laid-back gameplay for the casual gamers.

I love long campaigns and think that they're good for a game's lore and character development, but I don't think it's very fun to play a game just for achievements and trophies.

@aceman0000099
@Quantum
@Heeyay
@3bertrand1993

Should Volition bring back adult film stars, penthouse pets, or is it too offensive for today's politically correct standards ?

I was wondering since everyone is sooo PC, should the next SaintsRow (SaintsRowish game type) be less vulgar, less sex appeal slider, less violent & more PG-13 & pander to a crowd that was never interested in a SaintsRow title to begin with.
The whole thing I like most about SR is that it's not PC! There's a terrible epidemic of political correctness in this country (USA, at least), and I don't want any of that when I play Saints Row! I want it to me MORE of all those things you mentioned. The more offensive, the better! :D

PC = boring

EDIT: I actually have a fear that it's becoming more PC and juvenile, starting with SR4 and then GOOH. I don't like that trend at all.
what you're looking for is not saints row. if volition were to make this (which i doubt they could) they would be better off selling it as a general game maker instead of just SR
I was just being sarcastic, because nobody seems to agree on anything. Although I'd still LIKE a game maker like that, I would really miss Volition's clever story lines.
I would lose interest in Saints Row if they catered to the overly sensitive community. The whole appeal is that it's mature and it doesn't treat me like a child.
Spiderman? Ughhhh! That would be terrible! That's actually why I didn't like SR4 as much as the previous ones. It was already too Spidermanish for me. If I wanted Spiderman I would play Spiderman. But I don't. I want Saints Row.
Reduced. I don't like games that are too difficult. I almost gave up on Saints Row 1 because it was too difficult for me. If it's too hard, it's much less enjoyable for me. They become monotonous if I have to keep failing over and over. I don't want to have to learn a game. I just want to play it.
3. Length
I don't care about achievements/trophies. I'd rather have a longer campaign. I'm always sad when the campaign is over. And I really love Volition's campaigns, even when they don't make any sense!

Last edited:
@aceman0000099
@Quantum
@Heeyay
@3bertrand1993

Did I miss something or was this just a random epiphany you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back