Can someone upload a 100% PC savegame completed with GOTR installed?

My request: can someone upload any PC savegames with 100% game completion done WITH IdolNinja's Gentleman of Row 1.9.2 mod installed? I've searched for similar savegame but on Internet ALL 100% savegames I've found are only a several old PC ones completed WITHOUT Gentleman of Row installed done back in 2009, others saves available are for consoles (PS3 / XBOX 360) only! :( I'm unable to find any NEWER PC 100% completion savegames having the new bonuses given by GOTR already unlocked, like the new outfits added by IdolNinja's mod, infinite ammo for thrown weapons and the new music tracks. I'm currently using two of those old saves and although I can purchase the new weapons added by GOTR, I cannot seems to able to activate the new weapon unlimited ammo upgrades / unlockables and content on the old saves completed without the mod!

Many people are playing now the PC version with GOTR installed, however dunno why stills NOBODY had uploaded any 100% PC saves with new content / unlockables available for those 3-4 years since IdolNinja's Gentleman of Row mod was released?!? :mad:

Last edited:
Thanks, can you (or someone else) upload an another savegame completed 100% with all additional missions / activities completed? I checked one you're uploaded but Grenades / Molotovs / Flashbangs are still limited (infinite thrown ammo doesn't seems to be unlocked yet). Satchel Charges are unlimited amount in your save, but I found a bug related to them - when I'm using them, I'm getting a glitch with my homies because they escapes away abandoning me and they just got dismissed (happened twice). I checked and homies on phone contacts can be called ONLY ONCE and once they get dismissed they CANNOT be called again anymore, sadly... I wish IdolNinja to start working on his mod again and fix this issue (inability to call homies more than 1 time) along with Stupid homies' AI if he can...

Last edited:
Thanks, can you (or someone else) upload an another savegame completed 100% with all additional missions / activities completed? I checked one you're uploaded but Grenades / Molotovs / Flashbangs are still limited (infinite thrown ammo doesn't seems to be unlocked yet). Satchel Charges are unlimited amount in your save, but I found a bug related to them - when I'm using them, I'm getting a glitch with my homies because they escapes away abandoning me and they just got dismissed (happened twice). I checked and homies on phone contacts can be called ONLY ONCE and once they get dismissed they CANNOT be called again anymore, sadly... I wish IdolNinja to start working on his mod again and fix this issue (inability to call homies more than 1 time) along with Stupid homies' AI if he can...
Grenades, Molotovs, Flashbangs were still limited? You must use the cheat to make them unlimited.

Yep, I've purchased a grenades but they stills ran out... What is this cheat you're talking about and how to enter it to unlock infinite thrown ammo?

Yes, I've found it. Sadly, I cannot seems able to save permanently the infinite ammo - I've saved game with the cheat for infinite ammo and when I load it, grenades reverted to limited amount again. Seems I'm not able to have permanent infinite grenades / Flashbangs / molotovs / Pipelines - seems GOTR doesn't give this as an unlockable... Thanks anyway for help. If someone else can upload here any their savegames done with GOTR unlockables, it would be nice! :D

Yes, I've found it. Sadly, I cannot seems able to save permanently the infinite ammo - I've saved game with the cheat for infinite ammo and when I load it, grenades reverted to limited amount again. Seems I'm not able to have permanent infinite grenades / Flashbangs / molotovs / Pipelines - seems GOTR doesn't give this as an unlockable... Thanks anyway for help. If someone else can upload here any their savegames done with GOTR unlockables, it would be nice! :D

You need to do all 35 barnstorms to unlock infinite thrown ammo. It works on all thrown items. You don't need to use any kind of cheat for it.

@IdolNinja, it's possible to upload 100% savegame with all missions / unlockables, including also ones added by your GOTR mod if you have any? Because appears there is totally lack of any 100% PC save completed with GOTR installed available, as there aren't any recent completed PC savegames available currently for download anywhere on Internet. Sorry if I'm picky, I'm not towards you, just to ask if you have any savegames with 100% completion, including the new missions and activities added by your mod completed too. :D You could do upload your saves in a new separate thread in Saints Row 2's subforum. I'm sure many peoples will be grateful to you (DerbySmith's save is completed at 96% actually). :)

@IdolNinja, it's possible to upload 100% savegame with all missions / unlockables, including also ones added by your GOTR mod if you have any? Because appears there is totally lack of any 100% PC save completed with GOTR installed available, as there aren't any recent completed PC savegames available currently for download anywhere on Internet. Sorry if I'm picky, I'm not towards you, just to ask if you have any savegames with 100% completion, including the new missions and activities added by your mod completed too. :D You could do upload your saves in a new separate thread in Saints Row 2's subforum. I'm sure many peoples will be grateful to you (DerbySmith's save is completed at 96% actually). :)

All my saves that I was using to test with got wiped in a hard drive crash.

Back