Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by Vladimir_Dimov, Aug 23, 2016.
Oh, sorry then. Might be this why you probably stopped working on your mod in the past...
The only reason I stopped working on it is because I'm crazy busy. I was talking with Minimaul about possibly working together on it last Christmas when the studio was on break, but really needed some downtime to chill.
OK. I actually have a several suggestions for your mod (I hope you do continue working on it sooner):
1. Can you fix some of the new clothing? Because I've found for example, Bandana 2, 3 and 4 clips through player's hair. Bandana 1 that appears to be not add-on automatically changes player's hair so that clipping doesn't occurs with it. Also, there are some clothing items that you need to finish and make the actual clothing models for those clothing items because currently if I select any of those "empty" clothing items, game only displays a "PREVIEW UNAVAILABLE" message over the player.
2. It's possible to restore most of vehicles spawn cheats? I mean some of the ordinary ones like motorcycles / cars / helis / boats (I don't meant all of them) and special rare vehicles. I suggest this because unlike purchasing them on dealerships, spawning a vehicle via cheat is NOT only free from any money, but more important - you can spawn a free vehicle via cheat on ANY place on the Stillwater map, including places with NO dealerships / Cribs nearby! You could make your GOTR batch installer do keep most of vehicle cheats available and do make the NPC morph cheats replacing vehicle ones as optional (if someone wants to use them). Also, can make the restored vehicle cheats do NOT flag your savegame, as this DO be applied also for both cheats for removing Gang / Police Notoriety?
3. When you call a homie from phone contacts (like Pierce, Shaundi, Johnny Gat, Tobias, etc), and you'll get him / her dismissed, like when happens that major issue where homies getting stuck on various places on map and cannot follow you anymore, and after they get dismissed due to this issue, you'll be UNABLE to call that same homie again! So I want to ask: it's possible in your GOTR mod to disable the restriction do can call homies from the phone only once, a.k.a. make homies called from homie menu on phone upon dismissing and going away from you they do can be called again infinite times within same game's session instead? Also, do can add more homies, like ones available in missions only (like Carlos, Donnie, Fuzz) as do also keep original ones?
4. The new weapons added by your mod appears do work only on peoples, but they appears useless on vehicles (they doesn't do any damage - I've has tried shooting them with Chainsaw Launcher many times and they just remains undamaged, Vehicles are destroyable only with vanilla weapons! Can you fix this?
5. In addition to restoring least some of the vanilla vehicle spawning cheats, it's possible to replace the Low Gravity cheat (which appears bugged like hell!) with savegame non-flagging cheat that teleports all homies following you currently back near you? This would be useful if they during to their stupid AI gets stuck and cannot follow you for some reason? Because if your called / recruited homies are stuck somewhere too far away from you you'll lose them as they'll get dismissed.
6. Make street homies do spawn also inside territories on Stillwater which cannot be takeover, like ones where the Ultor police spawns (because in all these areas even with 100% completion, NO any homies will spawn there at all!).
7. Can you also make as an additional option do disable forced police notoriety for entering restricted areas like the Prison and Pyramid?
8. Also, there seems to be very nasty bug with called homies from the phone contacts. Most of time when you call any of them, they'll start following you normally, however when they comes with their vehicle to your current location and stop near you, sometimes the game might have a glitch making the homie you're called (Johnny Gat, Troy Bradshaw, Shaundi, Pierce, Tobias) do NOT exit their vehicle to follow you, and will instead just remains sit in it! If this happens, then there's no way to make the homie to exit, not able to enter their vehicle, and cannot call anyone else from phone (the phone will just give only a "BUSY" signal upon trying to call any different homie in this situation). In this case I'm having to kill the glitched homie stuck sitting inside his vehicle before I getting able do call an another homie from the phone contacts. Can you fix this?
Thanks you. Can you say your statement about these suggestions above? If you're going to work in cooperative with @Minimaul, you could also ask for help @F13 and @FusionH2o if they want since those two users seems are pretty skilled in SR2 modding too. I just want your mod to become better and with more fixes. I'm posting this here because on your Gentleman of Row's thread seems you hasn't been active in past.
1. preview unavailable is for medallions when you don't have an actual chain equipped. It's working as intended. Clipping might be able to be fixed.
2. There's a hard limit for number of cheats. Also, creating different versions will break coop compatibility. Will never implement
3. Homies table has a hard limit, so no additional ones can be added. The issue with them being unavailable is not something that can be fixed with a mod. It's an engine issue.
4. Chainsaw Launcher is working as intended. Will not be updating.
5. You cannot create new cheats. You can only use what already exists. There is no way to do what you're asking.
6. Will not work. Tables do not control this.
7. Not something that can be changed with tables.
I'm sad most of those appears impossible to be done. About homies teleporting, in my mind now came an another idea: when any of your following homies get stuck, you do make somehow do can go away from them without the automatic dismissing. then to enter any water of any fountain with water inside. My idea is to make when you're in fountains / sea / lakes with an water, when you use the "Warp of shore" via pressing "E" key to go back onto the land, all the homies (including one which are got stuck) to be teleported back to you. If you, @IdolNinja can do make homies to teleport back to you somewhat like that, this actually could work even without any kind of cheats, as Saints Row IV is working pretty like that, especially with Super Homies.
as saints row 2 hit it's 11th anniversary...
update for DLC and needed patches were announced
I came back to this game lol, fun game...
I got a "no cheats" save file with unlimited ammo for all weapons and missions all completed but it's not 100% complete still needs few activities to be done...
I happen to have a 100% save with no cheats, and all miscellaneous unlockables that I keep in case I need to have a cheatless completed save on a new system or anything like that.
I tried to make it as much of a "default" 100% save as possible, meaning default gang, no personalized cars or clothing, save for performance upgrades on vehicles, etc.
Let me know if there are any issues with it, and happy shit spraying!
Separate names with a comma.