Sandbox+ for SRTT

OK I've got it, but CTRL + BCKSLASH works only for walking/running.. how can I get those other things?

I will likely be switching this key to something else like ";" in the next release to avoid problems.

EDIT:
Please try the attached build that changes all backslash commands to semicolon ; and let me know if that works.

Attachments

• SandboxPlus_alpha_.37_test_semicolon.rar
    23.4 KB · Views: 900
Idol: I have added a Teleport Location for you if you are interested?

Why sure. Adding in all those unused key combos was exactly for this kind of thing. i.e. other users adding in their own stuff. Just post the code for that teleport here in the thread. :)

If you guys/girls want to walk around on the floor in the Foyer from the mission "STAG Party" here you go.

Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_PGUP) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT SAINTS HQ FOYER
                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (98.495 - Dock_Posx), (1041.445 - Dock_Posy), 24.131
                teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Saints HQ Foyer")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true

Two more great locations:

Thermopylae Interior (Warning: If you want to exit to Main Menu Teleport to another location as it will crash the game)
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_END) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT TO THERMOPYLAE INTERIOR
                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (493.034 - Dock_Posx), (1669.206 - Dock_Posy), 320.755
                teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to Thermopylae Interior")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true

STAG Building Offices (The place where you abduct Josh Birk)
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_DELETE) and not TAUNT_PUSHED then
                --TELEPORT TO STAG BUILDING OFFICES
                local tposx,tposy,tposz = (-420.021 - Dock_Posx), (-71.462 - Dock_Posy), 26.005
                sandboxplus_message("Teleported to STAG Building Offices")
                TAUNT_PUSHED = true

I will likely be switching this key to something else like ";" in the next release to avoid problems.

EDIT:
Please try the attached build that changes all backslash commands to semicolon ; and let me know if that works.
no it doesn't still just walking and running no more animations

Tried many things and they worked perfectly!

But here's some issues i encountered (maybe some are tied to the fact that i own the EU-Italian vesrion of the game)

- drunk state, once deactivated, will leave the drink cup on your hand
- music stations: all station but "the mix" sound like played in store, don't know why but "the mix" is loud and clear.
- Z commands don't work for me, no teleports
- After resetting commands as suggested page up and down keys won't be available to use in commands ( i was using page down for "Action" to acces crib, open door, enter cars) but in game they work used for the shorcuts commands
- In a cutscene (2+home) background is missing
- Sometimes, after some cutscene ends appear "Death at smiling jacks- completed" What is, someting tied to a dlc? Trouble with clones? I don't have it, so i don't know.
- cutscene 4+down creashed the game after ending

Back