Gentlemen of the Zin Empire (Trying to do it)

How do I install the mods properly? I placed all the files from the "CUSTOM_SR4_MODS" into the Saints Row 4 folder but the game froze at the loading screen when I open it. I also placed the files inside the packfiles and tables files from within the Custom mods file. What did I do wrong?
You don't place Every file in the main folder, the first two folders you see are part of a choice you can make, you can choice those two folders and place them in that way or you can place all of the other files in the main folder. if you place all of them in at once I'm surprised your game doesn't crash on start up. oh did you remember to delete all your old mods first. I hope you backed up your Packfiles folder before you did anything, or else you will have to completely delete the hole SR4 Folder and reinstall it.

You don't place Every file in the main folder, the first two folders you see are part of a choice you can make, you can choice those two folders and place them in that way or you can place all of the other files in the main folder. if you place all of them in at once I'm surprised your game doesn't crash on start up. oh did you remember to delete all your old mods first. I hope you backed up your Packfiles folder before you did anything, or else you will have to completely delete the hole SR4 Folder and reinstall it.
Funny enough, I actually reinstalled it after the game crashed for the game froze. I managed to get the mod working.

Hey Rastaman, could you please update my Expanded Arsenal Mod? I just checked your archive and it contains quite outdated version, I released few critical fixes over past few months and I really wouldn't want anyone to break their game because of my oversights. Also, it'd be great if you could include my updated version of Sandbox+ too. Thanks in advance. :)

Hey Rastaman, could you please update my Expanded Arsenal Mod? I just checked your archive and it contains quite outdated version, I released few critical fixes over past few months and I really wouldn't want anyone to break their game because of my oversights. Also, it'd be great if you could include my updated version of Sandbox+ too. Thanks in advance. :)
I know, I need to work on this but I've just got Saints Row 2 ...

Back