Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod

so if I have another weapon mod like "Mega's Weapon Tweak's" and it uses a weapons.xtbl can I still use this mod?

Bug with the TOGO, the Laser Pistol icon appears instead, but the gun is the TOGO. And when I try to equip the TOGO, the game crashes. Yes, I'm running the Steam/legit version.

On the bright side, it's quite amusing seeing Kwilanna, an alien (played by Jenny, of course), using a black sniper rifle that shoots bullets.

Last edited:
its a very good mod, but when i use the shock hammer, it still only lasts 10 times and ther is no way to fill it back up. the only way is keep changing the crib weapons. can someone help me ?

I'm having an Issue with the TOGO from the money shot pack same as the other fellows when i try equipping the TOGO (aka the laser pistols) my game crashes which is kind of sad because i would like to use the TOGO without having to worry about my game crashing and i would somewhat like the laser pistols too :(

Welcome to my thread about my mod in regards to unlocking temporary weapons permanently.

What exactly does this mod do?
Great question, The mod allows you to access and keep weapons you normally might not be able to.
For example, the shock hammer, its normally one time use and you can only pick it up but it doesn't save it to your inventory.
This mod will allow you to keep those weapons!

All weapons in this modification go to the following slots:
Shock Hammer - Melee *new*
Riot Shield - Special
Brute Minigun - Special
Brute Incinerator - Special
Luchadore Grenade Launcher - Special *new*

Gun pricing also exists now:
--Minigun == $150,000
--Grenade Launcher == $150,0000
--Shock Hammer == $75,000
--Flame Thrower == $150,000

This modification also unlocks all weapons at your friendly fire store, so it is recommended you only use it if you have beaten the game.

Great! Show me the media!

Known bugs list:
-Display error when using Shock Hammer, says x/10 when it's really infinite. *new*

Change log
1.2 - Update
-Fixed for latest SR3 as of 1/5/13 *new*
-Removed Riot Shield
*new*
-Moved ShockHammer to melee
*new*
-Moved GL to special *new*
-Adjusted ammo pricing for perma-temp weapons *new*

1.1 - Update
-Temp weapons now cost money to be obtained
--Minigun == $150,000
--Grenade Launcher == $150,0000
--Shock Hammer == $75,000
--Flame Thrower == $150,000
-Added custom ammunition for each weapon
-Fixed crash issues.

1.0 - Release
-Temp weapons are made perma in radial wheel menu.
-Temp weapons have unlimited ammunition.
-Temp weapons have no cost.

To-Do
-Create a version that allows the weapons to become unlocked as the game progresses. *new*
-Possibly add weapon upgrades, and further expand on the mod. *new*

Credits
Me - This mod, adding guns to slots etc.
AxelInferno - Fixing inventory issue with slots. "<inv_slot>"

Cool, where can I download this?
Attached is a zip labeled "Perm-Temp-1.2.zip" that is the latest,
extract all files to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

-Snipe
Ok, I have downloaded it but how do I activate the mod?

I don't understand the To-Do section.

Back