--> DESCRIPTION <--
This is a refreshed version of Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance, the best weapon mod for SR:TT ever made, brought to you by Fan of Saints. I fixed various bugs and issues, ported tweaks and improvements from Expanded Arsenal Mod and added new homies and cheats, I hope you like it! :)

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • Done! Now everything should work properly. We highly recommend to use this mod with Shitface's NPC Behaviour!
--> HOW TO UNINSTALL? <--
Just copy 'Weapon_Re-Balance_Re-Erected_Uninstaller.bat' to your Saints Row: The Third install folder, launch it and follow the instructions. Then verify the cache via Steam in order to restore original VPP_PC files.

--> COMPATIBILITY <--

This mod is fully compatible with:
--> ALT SOUNDS ADD-ON <--
This add-on replaces sound effects for the gang SMG and rifle. If you hate their original sounds as much as Shitface, just copy 'weapons.xtbl' from 'Alt sounds add-on' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.

--> CYPHER WITH THE TOGO-13 ADD-ON <--
This add-on makes Cypher spawn with the Togo-13 instead of the AR-55. If you want her to be truly Ultor, just copy 'spawn_info_ranks.xtbl' from 'Cypher with the Togo-13 add-on' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
WARNING! It requires Shitface's NPC Behaviour to work! Otherwise you'll end up with crash!

--> HEAVY TRUCKS ADD-ON <--
This add-on makes all big trucks crush smaller vehicles! Just like Longhauler and Mule! To have this feature in your game, copy all files from 'Heavy trucks add-on' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
Thanks to {JP}OchreHomo Mixer for this idea.

--> DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WEAPON RE-BALANCE AND RE-ERECTED <--

WEAPONS:
  • Cricket bat and urinal from 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission are now temporary weapons, just like in the vanilla game. Their models aren't preloaded so making them permanent doesn't make sense and might cause issues with the mission.
  • Tiki torch from 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission is now on fire, just like the Nocturne on the third level! I wouldn't recommend using it without the fire immunity upgrade though...
  • Tweaked overheat info for the stun gun.
  • You can now toggle sniper scope and normal zoom while using McManus 2015 and Togo-13.
  • The Incinerator damages tanks and pierces armor.
  • Attached little flames to VTOL explosion. Also, burnt enemies now turn totally red! :mad:
  • Reworked upgrades for AR-55 and Viper laser rifle (tweaked sniper scope settings).
  • Added new icons, names and descriptions for added weapons (including DLC ones) and their upgrades. Huge thanks to VSkyRimWalker for new icons!
VEHICLES:
  • Prototype Crusader and Saints Crusader have better weapons (it takes longer before they overheat and their cooldown has been slightly increased).
  • Saints N-Forcer is faster and uses VTOL laser beam instead of the regular minigun.
  • Saints 69-VTOL is faster than all other F-69 VTOLs.
  • Fixed missing Scythe firing audio (from IdolNinja's Fixed Scythe Audio).
  • Giant planes (Steelport Airlines A36 and STAG Valkyrie) are now flyable (they're VTOL).
UNLOCKABLES:
  • Restored missing infinite ammo and damage upgrades.
  • The vampire skill unlocks automatically once you start the game, just like in vanilla. That's because it didn't work properly for some reason.
  • You won't be able to buy any weapons except 45 Shepherd, TEK Z-10 and grenades during 'We're Going To Need Guns' mission.
  • You can now buy the satchel charges and the Apoca-Fist after finishing the game if you didn't choose them during the gameplay.
  • Removed all unused unlockables to make some space.
WORLD:
  • Zombie QTEs aren't pointless anymore - they actually harm you and failing them means death. Thanks to Miku Hatsune for this idea.
  • Changed the notoriety ped levels to keep the city fully populated during high notoriety levels!
  • All decals will now stay permanently.
HOMIES:
  • Zombie Gat will now arrive in Saints variant of the Reaper.
  • If you call Angel, his masked and unmasked variants will arrive together.
  • Replaced unused masked Angel homie with Cypher from unreleased Saints Row: Money Shot.
  • Nyte Blayde now arrives with Viola in her Bloody Canoness costume.
  • Tank delivery homie will give you Crusader instead of Challenger.
  • Heli delivery homie will give you Saints variant of the Tornado.
  • Replaced useless taxi and emergency homies with Johnny Gat and Gangstas in Space cast (Space Gat, Pierce and Shaundi).
  • Added new icons for added homies and several vanilla ones. Huge thanks to VSkyRimWalker for these!
OTHER:
--> LIST OF NEW UPGRADES <--
VEHICLES:
  • VEHICLE - GIANT PLANES
GANG ABILITIES:
  • HOMIE - CYPHER
  • HOMIE - JOHNNY GAT
  • HOMIE - GANGSTAS IN SPACE
--> LIST OF NEW CHEATS <--
WEAPON CHEATS:
  • Give Behemoth (http://deckers.die) - givebehemoth
  • Give Blow-Up Doll (Murderbrawl XXXI) - giveblowupdoll
  • Give Pimp Slap - givepimpslap
  • Give Shark (Murderbrawl XXXI) - givemeleeshark
  • Give STAG Shield - givestagshield
GIANT PLANE CHEATS:
  • Give Steelport Airlines A36 - givesteelportairlines
  • Give STAG Valkyrie - givestagvalkyrie
(check 'Readme - cheats.txt' for the full list).

--> NOTES <--
  • Remove 'homies.xtbl' if you prefer original homies to replaced ones.
  • If you only want fixed additional taunts and compliments, copy the following:
    • customizable_action.xtbl
    • customize_de.le_strings
    • customize_es.le_strings
    • customize_fr.le_strings
    • customize_it.le_strings
    • customize_jp.le_strings
    • customize_nl.le_strings
    • customize_pl.le_strings
    • customize_ru.le_strings
    • customize_us.le_strings
--> SUPPORTED LANGUAGES <--
--> CREDITS <--
CREATORS:
  • shitface - creator of the original Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance.
  • Fan of Saints - creator of this refreshed version.
  • VSkyRimWalker - creator of icons for blowup doll, Pimp Slap, shark, camera (Gangstas in Space DLC), Saints Pow (The Trouble with Clones DLC), Cypher, Nyte Blayde, Bloody Viola, tank, heli and VTOL delivery and Gangstas in Space (Space Gat, Pierce and Shaundi).
INCLUDED MODS:
TRANSLATORS:
OTHER:
  • Minimaul - for fixing string tools so I could convert string files to the XML format.
  • Rottingslow - for reporting issues with the vampire skill unlockable.
  • {JP}OchreHomo Mixer - for an idea to make all trucks crush smaller vehicles.
  • Miku Hatsune - for an idea to increase zombie QTE damage.
  • SkaterSaints (banned for piracy) - for finding issues with taunts and compliments.
Updated on the 12th July 2016.

Attachments

• Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Re-Erected V3.3.7z
    42.4 MB · Views: 21,803
Last edited:
Here's the list of all changes between Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Unofficial Patch V2.4 (posted yet in the original Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance thread) and Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected V2.5.

--> CHANGELOG <--
NEW FEATURES:
  • Included PinnHead's Fixed Giant Planes Handling. Both giant planes will be unlocked automatically if you own Saints HQ, you can also add them to the garage via following cheats:
    • Give Steelport Airlines A36 - givesteelportairlines
    • Give STAG Valkyrie - givestagvalkyrie
  • Included IdolNinja's Additional Cheats along with unique Weapon Re-Balance cheats:
    • Give Behemoth (http://deckers.die) - givebehemoth
    • Give Blow-Up Doll (Murderbrawl XXXI) - giveblowupdoll
    • Give Pimp Slap - givepimpslap
    • Give Shark (Murderbrawl XXXI) - givemeleeshark
    • Give STAG Shield - givestagshield
  • Reworked additional taunts and compliments. I had to remove almost half of them because of the limit... It's really weird how exceeding the customizable actions limit doesn't cause any issues with taunts nor compliments but makes the game crash while changing sex and makes your character's hair completely black/gray once you try to customize them, I wouldn't know that it's actually related to taunts/compliments if not SkaterSaints and his Fixed Extended Taunts. I didn't include his mod though, I created my own set of taunts and compliments.
WEAPONS:
  • Moved the Gangstas in Space camera to the melee slot. It only stuns people so it doesn't really match to the special slot.
  • Pimp Slap is now cheaper. It costs 500 dollars instead of 5000.
UNLOCKABLES:
  • New homies are now unlocked loudly. DLC-like alert will pop up the first time you load a save.
TRANSLATIONS:
FIXES:
  • Cricket bat and urinal are now wieldable prop weapons, like in the vanilla game. They weren't available in the freeroam and making them permanent could cause issues with 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission. I didn't restore their original flags nor damage values though so they aren't all the same.
  • Cleaned up 'WP_baseball_bat' (Pimp Slap) entry. It had many unnecessary attributes and flags.
  • Removed useless 'gibs victims' flags from 'ammo.xtbl'. Such flag doesn't exist in this file, I don't know why shitface put it in some entries...
OTHER:
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list and 'Remove all mods' option now deletes all existing mods.

Last edited:
V2.5.2 is now available! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Tiki torch from 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission is now on fire, just like the Nocturne on the third level! I wouldn't recommend using it without the fire immunity upgrade though... Remember that this weapon isn't available in the open world, it's still mission-only.
  • Tweaked allowed hits values for weapons from 'Murderbrawl XXXI' mission. Tiki torch has 5 allowed hits, cricket bat 10 allowed hits and urinal 15 allowed hits.
  • Fixed alt sounds add-on. I forgot to update it in V2.5... :oops:

Hi does the Sandbox mod by IdolNinja compatible with this mod?
If not can make it compatible by merging with this mod? :)

Hi does the Sandbox mod by IdolNinja compatible with this mod?
If not can make it compatible by merging with this mod? :)
This mod is almost fully compatible with Sandbox+ (the only issue is that mission music command doesn't work anymore) - just make sure to install Sandbox+ first and then replace its files with the ones from this mod. :)

This mod is almost fully compatible with Sandbox+ (the only issue is that mission music command doesn't work anymore) - just make sure to install Sandbox+ first and then replace its files with the ones from this mod. :)
Btw, one more thing. After I put sandbox mod, I must this mod right? But I want the NPC Behaviour mod too so I have to put this mod first or npc mod first after I put the sandbox mod? Thanks in advance :)

1 more thing, I found a bug.
On mission guardian angel...well I don't know how to explain so why don't u try them urself :)
the mission is right after the penthouse mission.
Another thing is trouble with clones...it seems the alien girl didn't move the helicopter and the mission cannot proceed if she doesn't move it. :)
I hope u can fix it.

Back