Saints Row IV clothing in Gat out of Hell

you need first to remove "helmet" - thats what is Kinzie's head - "helmet" over custom char's head. Use option to remove all clothes

After a good weekend, I've got all of the non-DLC clothing from Saints Row IV into Gat out of Hell! :)

This first release is a test release, but it seems to work - a few other people have tried it and it works OK!

Screenshots:
View attachment 8854 View attachment 8855 View attachment 8848 View attachment 8849 View attachment 8850 View attachment 8851 View attachment 8852 View attachment 8853

Notes:
Clothing items that were DLC in Saints Row IV are not included - this includes items like the amazon outfit, the anime pack, the pirate pack, and a few more. You'll notice some of the head items for these are - they were included in Gat out of Hell already.

Some items in Saints Row IV had parts that wobbled, waved in the wind or trailed behind them.
Gat out of Hell has a newer version of Volition's cloth simulation and it doesn't work with the old files. I've supplied a "dummy" cloth simulation file for these items - this means you can wear them, but they are rigid instead. These items are:
  1. Elegant Couture
  2. Oktoberfest Skirt
  3. Gang Leather Top
  4. Go Team! Skirt
  5. Wake and Bake Hoodie
  6. Bad Kitty
  7. Nyte Blayde
  8. Sim Heroine
  9. Retro Shaundi
  10. Morningstar Soldier
  11. Bloody Canoness
  12. Hot dog
  13. Samurai Armor
  14. "Z"
  15. Super Panda
  16. Altar Boy Cassock
  17. Funtime! Top
  18. Werewolf
  19. Catwalk Scarf
  20. Modern Coat Jacket with Tie
  21. Special Investigator
  22. Naughty Bunny Slippers
  23. Bath Robe
  24. Acid House Hat
  25. Happy Raver Pantz
  26. Rave X Kandy Konstruction
  27. Stratagem Combo
  28. Baggy Shorts
  29. Cardinal Robe
  30. Space Princess Top
  31. Not so Wicked Suit
  32. Funtime! Suit
  33. Sim Suit
  34. Ultor Assassin
  35. Toilet
  36. King Style Blazer
  37. Decker King Jacket
  38. Anime Kitty

How to install:
Before you can install this mod, you must install another mod first.

REQUIRED - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/v6-cheats-phone-store-menu-in-gat-out-of-hell.8939/
This mod enables character customization in Gat out of Hell. You'll need to install it and make sure it works before you install this mod.

OPTIONAL - Female Player Animation Replacer for SRGOOH: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/female-player-animation-replacer-for-srgooh.9289/
This mod replaces some of the altered animations in Gat out of Hell with their Saints Row IV versions. Without this female player characters look quite odd. This mod is optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

OPTIONAL - On foot radio (RadioEnabler): https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/on-foot-radio.8992/
This mod not only allows on foot radio, but it can also prevent Gat out of Hell from forcing you to be Gat or Kinzie when you join a co-op game. This mod is optional, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Once you've downloaded the mod, extract it. It's a fairly large (about 300MB) 7z file. One of my testers had problems extracting it using WinRAR. If you have any problems, try 7-Zip instead: http://7-zip.org/

You'll have three items:
  • mods
  • customization_items.xtbl
  • readme.txt
Copy the files in the "mods" folder to the "mods" folder in your Gat out of Hell directory.

Copy the customization_items.xtbl file to your Gat out of Hell directory.

If you don't know where your Gat out of Hell directory is, it's usually at:
32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell

You should be done!

If you have any problems, post below!

Downloads:
This mod is 300MB and too big to attach to a forum post.

Download link: http://minimaul.thirdstreetsaints.com/files/srgooh/SRIV_clothing_mod_alpha3.7z

what about saints row 3 clothing ports in Gat out of hell?:rolleyes:

I tried to download it but it's not working it just gives me a "page failed to load" Message
(never-mined about what i stated i just had to refresh the page. :confused: (me when i found that out))

I'm having a problem Customizing my character. when i'm in "Image & Design" thanks to expanded arsenal 666 edition. When i try to recreate my character after words it just show Gat or Kinzi( which ever character I am when i use that hotkey.) when i exit any category for the creation it just reverts it to ( insert character Name Right here.), I need help can someone help me.

I'm having a problem Customizing my character. when i'm in "Image & Design" thanks to expanded arsenal 666 edition. When i try to recreate my character after words it just show Gat or Kinzi( which ever character I am when i use that hotkey.) when i exit any category for the creation it just reverts it to ( insert character Name Right here.), I need help can someone help me.
Remove all clothes from your character in Planet Zin menu.

I've released beta 1 - this includes working cloth sim files for all of the items that need them. They are automatically converted from SRIV's cloth sim to the newer format in SRGOOH.

This means that this clothing is no longer rigid or static! :)

Please let me know if you find any items that do not work.

Edit: the tools used to do this will be released shortly.

I've released beta 1 - this includes working cloth sim files for all of the items that need them.
Edit: the tools used to do this will be released shortly.
Thanks, Minimaul! This is really great to see! One of my favorite clothing features has always been the cloth sim. :)
(I haven't tried it yet, but I will. I was so happy to see this I had to reply right away)

Back