Mission Replay V1.1

somebody can say me why my stores are unusefull and i can enter phone menu? I thinked that was the wardrobe color changer and customize any vehicle mod, so i eliminated it ,by i still have this problem... i have many mods. can anybody say me how fix this?

somebody can say me why my stores are unusefull and i can enter phone menu? I thinked that was the wardrobe color changer and customize any vehicle mod, so i eliminated it ,by i still have this problem... i have many mods. can anybody say me how fix this?
i think that i will uninstall my mod, install this and put the mods that dont mess this mod, if i can find the problema :(:(

i think that i will uninstall my mod, install this and put the mods that dont mess this mod, if i can find the problema :(:(
install mods one by one, making note of what the files are, and backing up any that will be replaced. After each one is installed, load the game and check, when you find it, uninstall it.

My savefile just got glitched, now every time i try the "how the saints saved christmas" mission (the first one) it loads, then takes my character back to the ship and with the ability to equiped weapons and superpowers onto the ship _s, any way to fix this?
How do you fix it i can't use the mission at all.

put all files from both mods into your saints row folder and it doesn't matter if some overwrite others.
then you just run the .exe and select the game.
the tools is not working but i want to keep both wardrobe changer and mission replay. can you do the tools for me to edited patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc for wardrode changer and mission replay please?

Back