Mission Replay V1.1

This mod will allow the user to select any completed mission/side quest or objective from the quests section in the hub underneath the 'Completed Quests' header:
oAUD0py.jpg

Note:
Some quests will have objective markers in the ocean or the sky and will require you to use a vehicle to reach it( or you can swim :))

Update 09/01/16
Re-added the strike through completed objectives just so you don't get confused with which objectives you've completed. This does mean completed objectives also have a strike through them as all objective data is in one big list.

Attachments

• Mission Replay V1.1.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 13,074
Last edited:
Great, grabbing to test it.
Tested... replay working, but conflicts with Idol's Customizable vehicles and wardrobe colours - hub and stores stops working

Last edited:
Great, grabbing to test it.
Tested... replay working, but conflicts with Idol's Customizable vehicles and wardrobe colours - hub and stores stops working
Try downloading Minimauls Tools and running ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe

First mission is buggy. After that and helicopter cutscenes...
bandicam 2015-04-04 18-09-53-292.jpg

...my character has been teleported somewhere...
bandicam 2015-04-04 18-09-30-966.jpg

So I decided to quit the mission but my girl character changed animations to male version.
but conflicts with Idol's Customizable vehicles and wardrobe colours - hub and stores stops working
I have this problem too.

First mission is buggy. After that and helicopter cutscenes...
This is because you're using your Removed clothes Restriction mod
...my character has been teleported somewhere...
You have been teleported into Zero Saints Thirty Base, you can just walk into the objective to start the mission or use sandbox+ to teleport out.(This happens becasue normally you can't end the first three missions of the game because they are before you get into the simulation.)
So I decided to quit the mission but my girl character changed animations to male version.
This is because the Zero Saints Thirty mission makes all characters use the male mesh for the outfit and the male animations.
I have this problem too.
Use Minimaul's ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe to make them compatible with eachother.

Awesome work!

seems im too dumb to figure how to use it to merge files from two mods :)
put all files from both mods into your saints row folder and it doesn't matter if some overwrite others.
then you just run the .exe and select the game.

ahh, i thought, taht some changes was made in patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc... that mades them incompatible. And that i was need to merge changes in that files from both mods manually :)
Thanks. updated, works like charm :3

Back