Female Player Animation Replacer for SRGOOH

Yes, I've now added the female streaking animations from Saints Row 4 to my Female Player Animation Replacer for SR3 V1.1. I wasn't able to get the male and female streaking animations working together (in Saints Row the Third the male and female protaganist both share the same streaking animations), so I replaced the streaking animations with the Saints Row 4 female streaking animations.

I've now added all my Female Player Animation Replacer mods to page 1.

Last edited:
You're welcome my friend!

For some reason, the SRTT variant doesn't seem to work.
I had a quick look at the SR3 Female Animation Replacer, and couldn't find anything wrong with it, except for a missing folder for one of the animations, I've since reuploaded it with the correct folder added.

When installing the mod make sure you are placing the "packfiles" folder inside the main directory for Saints Row the Third "\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third" (where SaintsRowTheThird.exe is located), and place the "tables" folder inside the main directory for Saints Row the Third "\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third" (where SaintsRowTheThird.exe is located) (if you want one of the extra animations included).

Last edited:
Why does mine freeze when i press Esc button and after I created my female character in the beginning, she changes back to Johnny Gat after going to Ultor but the animation is there.

you can only use one new animation at a time?

apparently. and it's breakin my heart. these are all so good. would love to use the hand on hip pistol along with the sexy animated idle, but the files are all the same name. any way to merge these all into one?

Back