Gat Out Of Hell Tools

M

Minimaul

Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is very similar to Saints Row IV.

Most of the tools from Saints Row IV should work on Gat Out Of Hell.

Tested tools:
  • Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools: the vpp_pc, str2_pc and asm_pc file formats haven't changed from SRIV and so these tools work with only minor changes. At least revision 32 is needed for full Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell support.
If you have tried other Saints Row: The Third or Saints Row IV tools with Gat Out Of Hell and they work OK, post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish it released here in Europe today. ps. I have a server in USA, if I download from it and transfer to my computer, will that be legal according TOS? I didn't downloaded it on my server nor transferred to my pc, so, just asking. (oh god pls no banhammer didn't done it yet)

Wish it released here in Europe today. ps. I have a server in USA, if I download from it and transfer to my computer, will that be legal according TOS? I didn't downloaded it on my server nor transferred to my pc, so, just asking. (oh god pls no banhammer didn't done it yet)
If you own it legally on Steam, I have no issues.

If you own it legally on Steam, I have no issues.
Yes, I do. Download completed. (1Gbps up/down on server :D) Zipping now. Thanks.

(Just in case: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ardaozkal and just in case I change my name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034299068 )

ps. Bugish: I own every DLC in SR4 thanks to GoC upgrade, but the complete pack shows that I don't own Game of Century, so it shows that I don't own all SR games (I do, except 1), so I can't easily prove that I'm a super fan.

I used my previously downloaded Thomas Vepp SR Tools (R22) to extract pack files successfully. Haven't done much else yet.

I used my previously downloaded Thomas Vepp SR Tools (R22) to extract pack files successfully. Haven't done much else yet.
Yeah, my older tools will mostly work, but Stream2Update required some tweaks for SR:GOOH, plus there are a few more other bugfixes in the newest release, so I recommend using it.

Reinstalling my Gat Out Of Hell since my preload was corrupted so i can see what's in the game then it's time to mod.
also does the SRIV/SRTT SDK work with this game?

Reinstalling my Gat Out Of Hell since my preload was corrupted so i can see what's in the game then it's time to mod.
also does the SRIV/SRTT SDK work with this game?
I've not tested it yet. I don't believe the formats have changed, so I think it *should* work.

Back