Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Didn't see this mentioned in the OP or any of the YouTube videos: What happens during cutscenes? Will the boss' head be removed there as well? I imagine that makes for some disturbing/hilarious moments.

I personally find it a bit annoying when the player crouches or charges his jump it will show the point of view above him so i was thinking maybe u can adjust the camera to go lower when he crouches or charges his jump pls :p

Last edited:
I'm so excited for the oculus rift update! Can u imagine just gliding and super jumping around with the oculus?! ITS GONNA BE AWESOME

Didn't see this mentioned in the OP or any of the YouTube videos: What happens during cutscenes? Will the boss' head be removed there as well? I imagine that makes for some disturbing/hilarious moments.
Yes his head does get removed which is kinda disturbing cuz there was a cutscene in which he drinks saints flow and the liquid went inside what used to be his face... O.O

Awesome work!

Someone can upload file for fps camera in cars? In SR3 I used both cameras and I didnt see any gamebreaking bugs/glitches

mods please delete if this is not allowed as it is Modding others work to allow both this awesome mod and the Brill first person car mod to work together

Attachments

• camera_free.xtbl
    196.3 KB · Views: 764
Last edited by a moderator:
ZciuOST.jpg

ocfM22D.jpg

Back