Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Thanks to Frederick1337, we now have a beta :D

There seems to be a problem when super running and super jumping. We are aware of this and we are doing the best we can to resolve the issue. Tune back really soon for another update. Thanks everyone.

В Beta когда я бегу камера у меня на ботинке(
Придется пользоваться v0.31, там такого нету.
_
In Beta when I run my camera on boot(
Have to use v 0.31, there is no such.

SaintsRowIV 2014-08-29 15-38-02-162.jpg
SaintsRowIV 2014-08-29 15-37-41-068.jpg

Idk if this has been asked yet or not do you guys got plans when you guys finish this mod for saints row 4 making it for like saints row 3 and maybe saints row 2.

This is a great question. I think Immortal Sin should be the one that answers this. I think it is entirely possible with Saints Row 3 I.D.K. about Saints Row 2 as I don't have a copy. Perhaps my son would let me look at his. Again this would be entirely up to Immortal Sin if this is even possible as he knows more than I about this topic.

That is an excellent question. It is not at all clear to me why it is an executable file in that latest beta, when all the previous versions were not and it should not need to be. In addition, it's not recognized by 7zip as a self-extracting archive. I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove it for now, in accordance with the spirit of the mod rules. Please upload a plain archive of files to go into the SR4 directory, as usual.

Back