Hey, I am really wanting to use your mod but I have a few mods that has the same files, these are them "Sam's weapons rebalanced" "Extended Wardrobe" and "Enhanced Gang Customization" also you recommend this mod "NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod
" but it also conflicts with those mods and "Unlimited Powers mod" What do you think I should do ? pick and choose or is there a way to "merge them to work" ? Or by any chance could you include them if you get permission ?

Hey, I am really wanting to use your mod but I have a few mods that has the same files, these are them "Sam's weapons rebalanced" "Extended Wardrobe" and "Enhanced Gang Customization" also you recommend this mod "NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod
" but it also conflicts with those mods and "Unlimited Powers mod" What do you think I should do ? pick and choose or is there a way to "merge them to work" ? Or by any chance could you include them if you get permission ?
Well, there's no way to merge Enhanced Gang Customization with NPC Behaviour but for other mods you can try this. Also, our mods shouldn't collide with Extended Wardrobe.

Check the OP. The files are almost 100% the same, except the tweak_table included in this mod completely removes the pixelation "glitch" effect on cars, npcs and buildings. The tweak_table from my NPC mod keeps the effect, but greatly reduces its frequency.
Alright thanks, I don't mind it but find it every second annoying. So I'll use you're one :)

This and Shitfaces NPCs Behavior Mod are defintely recommended to PC Players, it increases the playability and makes the game a lot more fun

im having problems with this mod when i start the game it doesnt let me load my saves and when i start a new game it tells me i cant save :confused:

Back