Murderbot Homies

Does it replace Ned with the Velociraptor or your character?

Both. It changes the entry for Ned, but acts like the Mech. i.e. it transforms YOU into the raptor.

I am no longer able to use my save after the most recent update/DLC install. I have tried re-verifying my game cache, installing drivers, directx, etc. I am only able to play now if I remove my saves and start fresh. If I do the save replacement trick that was mentioned in another thread I am still unable to play without crashing.

If I leave this mod installed the game crashes on start
If I remove the mod I can not play with my old save, new save only

Can anyone think of a way to "clean" my save(s) from anything this mod may have done?

I am no longer able to use my save after the most recent update/DLC install. I have tried re-verifying my game cache, installing drivers, directx, etc. I am only able to play now if I remove my saves and start fresh. If I do the save replacement trick that was mentioned in another thread I am still unable to play without crashing.

If I leave this mod installed the game crashes on start
If I remove the mod I can not play with my old save, new save only

Can anyone think of a way to "clean" my save(s) from anything this mod may have done?
I've experienced problems like this myself, with my own murderbot homie modding. If you customize your gang with murderbots and save, the game will crash upon reload of that savegame if you've removed the modded "character.xtbl" from the root folder. This is because the game saves your gang customization system; that's why you see your particular gang styles roaming around virtual Steelport. Without the mod, the game will use the stock "character.xtbl" which does not allow for murderbots to be included in the customization system, thus conflicting with your murderbot savegame and resulting in crashes. If you change all your gang members to anything else (bikers, saints, ninjas, hos, etc.) and then save the game, you will no longer experience any crashes from the removal of a murderbot customization mod.

As for your game crashing on start with this mod, it's most likely due to "spawn_info_ranks.xtbl" being updated w/ several stats for the Dominatrix and other villians. I'm not sure if DataSnake updated the file but I could attach an updated one if you'd like.

As for your game crashing on start with this mod, it's most likely due to "spawn_info_ranks.xtbl" being updated w/ several stats for the Dominatrix and other villians. I'm not sure if DataSnake updated the file but I could attach an updated one if you'd like.
I was actually planning on doing that this afternoon, but if you've already got it done, feel free to post it.

this mod doesn't work for me it crashes the game and the one time it doesn't crash the game i dont have the murderbot homie i really want to play this mod but it doesn't work!:(

Back