Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

6A9FFD2803BB8B766D805D183952E8307DD27EB6
I do believe the Mega-Can's name is Paul!

Man, no wonder Paul's so pissed off all the time.. Look at his hands.. he must be in agony!
(Yes, I know it's a side effect of the rigging)

Man, no wonder Paul's so pissed off all the time.. Look at his hands.. he must be in agony!
(Yes, I know it's a side effect of the rigging)
Sanbox is just a gate way .. people wipe it and make there own ...No Disrespect Idol your idea.. but back to the mod .. It's called hard work its a toll' Paul will gladly pay for a result, Even if the poor guy is in agony xx.... Respect dead_deadisland He made this mod iv'e allready shared a few things with you the 50's c ops that was from ddd he ok'd ... And the terminator animation that was mine :) ... but im restricted to share info how to till he ok's it's still wip xxx..

Last edited:
Sanbox is just a gate way .. people wipe it and make there own ...No Disrespect Idol your idea.. but back to the mod .. It's called hard work its a toll' Paul will gladly pay for a result, Even if the poor guy is in agony xx.... Respect dead_deadisland He made this mod iv'e allready shared a few things with you the 50's c ops that was from ddd he ok'd ... And the terminator animation that was mine :) ... but im restricted to share info how to till he ok's it's still wip xxx..

I have no idea what you're trying to imply here.

Feel free to play with if you want your word's ..thats what i mean xx

I still have no idea. But, it sounds weirdly confrontational. What's your problem?

It s your text line in sand box for test animations ? (Feel free to play with if you want) they have now been changed to working as in pics .... are you ok ?

It s your text line in sand box for test animations ? (Feel free to play with if you want) they have now been changed to working as in pics .... are you ok ?

That was intended for this forum and this thread, similar to the SRTT version. i.e. other modders here contributed to it and used it to test ideas. Are you telling me that someone else released their own version on another site? Because that is absolutely not okay.

So.. you're saying you modified SandboxSRIV to get those animations to work, and you're asking if he's ok with it?
I'd say that depends on if you're planning on giving him the code to add into SandboxSRIV and he gives you credit (GOOD), or planning on releasing it as your own mod (BAD).

OMG the mod outstretchs the reach of sandbox its a tool in the operation glitchy rigs all out of shape Yes that what your achieve with sandbox .... sandbox is just addon... for this to happen , it's up to dead to allow extra files to be added to sandbox , i have the commands to make it work ..and file's but it's wip files .. discussion ended !

Back