Fly Mod

It's not exactly what they need.

I found dash speed and duration in tweak_table, but if set dash duration to 2-3 sec, appear problems with animation.
And i can't find dash animation length in any file. It sad.
What is not what they need? They asked for infinite air dash, I linked them to a topic asking for infinite air dash, as it was related to what they were asking for. o_O

Nope. But i found duration of dash.
But if set duration on 2 second or longer - appear animation problems.
Section with Jump_forward_boost in tweak table.

They asked for infinite dash duration, not count.
I guess =)
nah lol. The unlimited air dash uses was just something I suggested to them as sort of a stop-gap solution to their request. They were actually asking for something to make a single air dash have an unlimited distance/duration.

One important thing to think about though (as I noted in my reply in that other topic) was the effect it would have on the gliding ability, and basically making it so you couldn't use glide any more, or making it very hard to use. Since glide is activated by the air dash ending while you still have the key/button pressed, if the air dash never ends you can never activate gliding (unless you leave the air dash count limit in place and purposely use them up on that jump so you can activate glide)

But then again, if you have an infinite air dash would you even want/need to be able to glide anyway?

nah lol. The unlimited air dash uses was just something I suggested to them as sort of a stop-gap solution to their request. They were actually asking for something to make a single air dash have an unlimited distance/duration.

One important thing to think about though (as I noted in my reply in that other topic) was the effect it would have on the gliding ability, and basically making it so you couldn't use glide any more, or making it very hard to use. Since glide is activated by the air dash ending while you still have the key/button pressed, if the air dash never ends you can never activate gliding (unless you leave the air dash count limit in place and purposely use them up on that jump so you can activate glide)

But then again, if you have an infinite air dash would you even want/need to be able to glide anyway?
Yes, I know all of what you said. All troubles that gives infinite dash.

Well, i found "after dash" animation and extended it 200.000 times.
Now glide look like air dash =)

Attachments

• superjump_glide_sm.xtbl
    1.4 KB · Views: 898
Back