Fly Mod

I changed the following velocity parameter from 40 to 150:
<Name>Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong</Name>
<Value>150</Value>

And "BLAM" I can now fly across the city in a few seconds. Be careful about making this value too high as it may crash your Video Card.

I changed the following velocity parameter from 40 to 150:
<Name>Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong</Name>
<Value>150</Value>

And "BLAM" I can now fly across the city in a few seconds. Be careful about making this value too high as it may crash your Video Card.

Yes, I know all of what you said. All troubles that gives infinite dash.

Well, i found "after dash" animation and extended it 200.000 times.
Now glide look like air dash =)

Great, this works well. Updating mod now.
EDIT: Okay, we're now offically on version 1.1 and I redid the entire first post. Go me.

Last edited:
Great, this works well. Updating mod now.
EDIT: Okay, we're now offically on version 1.1 and I redid the entire first post. Go me.
Stormy...you have done some great work on this...I recently posted this and 150 might be a bit high for some...I found that 120 works well even in COOP...a little slower...but does the trick.;)

I have a GTX 660 Ti Video Card (fyi)

Fly Mod version 1.1
-------
by Stormy
Credits:
SuperMcStab
unowho
Azllez
-------------
INSTALL
Drop BOTH of the .xtbl files into your Saints Row IV root folder (steamapps/common/saints row iv)

You're done.
-------------
USAGE
Instead of glide, you fly. So glide like you usually would.
A sort of glitch that I use as a feature is using all your air dashes, falling for a bit and then flying again, you will gain altitude.
--------------
SUPPORT FOR OTHER MODS:
The entries that were changed in the Tweak_Table.xtbl are as follows:
Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong was set from 40 to 150
Jump_glide_terminal_velocity was set to 2
Player_glide_acceleration was set to 100
---------------
OTHER THINGS:
You're free to use this in modpacks, as long as you give credit to me and the other people who helped.
Also I'm pretty bad at modding.
You can also request features to be added, I may be able to do it but who knows
-----------------------​
Thanks for the Props stormy...but I fairly new to this stuff myself...I am glad I could help out...
As I said in my most recent post...150 might be a bit high for some people...I reduced my own to 120 and works well in COOP...I get good comments on the speed I travel...

Thanks Arglaar...I can tell you take pride in your work (I wish I could say the same for most of the people I work with)...I am new to this site and still learning the ropes.

Last edited:
Do not double-post.

Use the Edit button.

HOLY #%^%$#%^$#^....This is so smooth....way, way better than what I did....very nice....I dialed your "Highend" back to 120...before trying your revised mod...it is way smoother than the simple modification that I did to the Velocity...was it in the "superjump_glide_sm.xtbl"....?

HOLY #%^%$#%^$#^....This is so smooth....way, way better than what I did....very nice....I dialed your "Highend" back to 120...before trying your revised mod...it is way smoother than the simple modification that I did to the Velocity...was it in the "superjump_glide_sm.xtbl"....?
Nope, just all in the tweak_tables.xtbl and that animation .xtbl that Azellez posted.

Thanks for the mod, it's really been helping me out! But I have a problem.... I would like the flight speed to be slower so that it is more controllable in tight spaces. I'm already using the low-end version, and when I lower any of the values (I leave terminal velocity as is), the game crashes on the loading screen before the main menu. Do you know why this might be happening?

is it posible to fly up ? is the spawning point the highest altitude ?
I just found that is possible, probably even without mods. You don't have to tweak anything (I just made a video on Youtube, but I should open a new topic about that)

Back