Fly Mod

It happens after you use all your air dashes and you stop gliding and try to fly. Kind of like a slingshot. There is no way for me to fix this without being able to do some more coding that's beyond my knowledge.

Actullly I have been tweaking the settings; If you set the terminal velocity to 2 and the horizontal acceleration to 100 you no longe4 fly beyond the celling
Code:
<Name>Jump_glide_terminal_velocity</Name>
  <Value>2</Value>

<Name>Player_glide_acceleration</Name>
  <Value>100</Value>

Is there anyway to make it so that holding the jump button while gliding could make your character rise instead of fall? That way, you could go up and down while gliding, and it would feel more like flying. If that did work, maybe you could actually increase the fall speed of gliding, and the rise speed. Or leave the fall speed at 2, and make it so that you can hold the reload button to fall faster. Basically it would control similarly to a helicopter.

What I would really like to see is some way to fly like a VTOL in speed mode. Perhaps a custom vehicle VTOL that puts the player in a Superman pose, the vehicle could be invisible (or a cape lol). It would be even cooler if when you changed modes to hover mode that your character would stand up and hover. But again, I am not sure if such a thing is possible with the current mod tools.

Is there anyway to make it so that holding the jump button while gliding could make your character rise instead of fall? That way, you could go up and down while gliding, and it would feel more like flying. If that did work, maybe you could actually increase the fall speed of gliding, and the rise speed. Or leave the fall speed at 2, and make it so that you can hold the reload button to fall faster. Basically it would control similarly to a helicopter.

What I would really like to see is some way to fly like a VTOL in speed mode. Perhaps a custom vehicle VTOL that puts the player in a Superman pose, the vehicle could be invisible (or a cape lol). It would be even cooler if when you changed modes to hover mode that your character would stand up and hover. But again, I am not sure if such a thing is possible with the current mod tools.
No. Saints Row can't differentiate from when you are jumping from the ground and jumping during glide, or gliding. It would make all of your jumps very hard to use (i.e. jump outside of the barriers)

The VTOL idea may be hard to implement, because in any VTOL/plane/car yoou are in a sitting pose not a laid down pose. I bet some smart person may be able to manage this.

hello if it would be possible to put an animation to steal it would be enough to change the hover animation I've already I try not succeeds someone with more experience will be to do

Actullly I have been tweaking the settings; If you set the terminal velocity to 2 and the horizontal acceleration to 100 you no longe4 fly beyond the celling
Code:
<Name>Jump_glide_terminal_velocity</Name>
  <Value>2</Value>

<Name>Player_glide_acceleration</Name>
  <Value>100</Value>

Not true, it's still shooting me way above the game world, into endless floating, even with these values. It happens when I am gliding, let myself fall a good distance, then start gliding again.

Not true, it's still shooting me way above the game world, into endless floating, even with these values. It happens when I am gliding, let myself fall a good distance, then start gliding again.
Hmm... Well, If that doesn't work, I have no clue. I'd look into it, but it would seem that it would be next to impossible without the Mod Support.

Back