GenX radio plays the wrong songs and DJs

While listening to K12 Jane Valderama had an outro for a song where she talked about lights blinking on and off and making her own rave. The next track was the Genx intro for AWOL Nation - Burn it Down.

I created a playlist for myself an am sure I've heard songs play that were not in my play list. And yes I was on my 'mixtape' setting.

Listening to K12; over the course of a few hours the following happened:

Following a play of Speed Ball (Kirkwood West) - Outro by the Mix DJ as if I'd just listened to Lump (Pres. of the USA)
Following a play of The Source (Bloody Beetroots) - Outro by a male DJ for another station - didn't catch the song he was referring to but the dialog was "The Tastemaker knows what you need, and what you need is . . . ."

All I was doing in game was driving around collecting cars, then running around collecting clusters. No combat or missions or anything else. Hope this is in some way useful info.

Listening to K12; over the course of a few hours the following happened:

Following a play of Speed Ball (Kirkwood West) - Outro by the Mix DJ as if I'd just listened to Lump (Pres. of the USA)
Following a play of The Source (Bloody Beetroots) - Outro by a male DJ for another station - didn't catch the song he was referring to but the dialog was "The Tastemaker knows what you need, and what you need is . . . ."

All I was doing in game was driving around collecting cars, then running around collecting clusters. No combat or missions or anything else. Hope this is in some way useful info.
the voice is veteran child, from gen x... and ive been having that problem on k12

Listening to K12 all the time, I always have the same and only Genx song transition, can't remember exactly what the DJ says but I know it's always the same transition, I'll write it down next time :)

Listening to K12 all the time, I always have the same and only Genx song transition, can't remember exactly what the DJ says but I know it's always the same transition, I'll write it down next time :)

That would be fantastic, thanks!

So it just happened again. It's just after "Prophecies", the transition is from Genx saying ' and what you need is a brand new nation/station, Burn it down coming next' (sorry, I'm not a native English speaker :( ) then it's "Eat my Apple" Hope it was useful, don't really know if the order of the songs mattered :)

EDIT: So I just heard another transition from Genx this time saying something about making a hit immortal (or something like that, I hope hearing it again to be more precise), happening after 'Prophecies' again and then the song 'Genorimo' played.

Last edited:
Another example just now happened on K12:
Flux Pavillion - Blow the Roof Off ->
Mixx DJ did the intro for EMF - Unbelievable ->
Watch the Duck - Poppin' Off

Back