Saints Row IV IdolNinja's Saints Row IV Review

"There is a loose end with a certain character from the first game. Instead of tying things up, the writers make a joke about it. It felt like a huge "fuck you" to fans wanting some kind of closure. All is forgiven if this is addressed in DLC though."

I've completed the game and I'm just wondering who you are referring to, the only person I can think of is [REDACTED].

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a spoiler free thread. Please don't post plot details.

Hey Idol, can you tell me where's that Easter Egg in the 50's Steelport, that you've mentioned in some other article ? I looked for hours, and I wasn't able to find it.

TK Mayhem - The TK version of Mayhem spawns a bunch of huge balls around the city, and you use Telekinesis to throw them at things/people causing damage and getting combos. I have a few issues with this activity. It's extremely difficult to get a decent score, since the pace is incredibly slow with you chasing these balls after throwing them. It's even worse with upgraded TK which results in them going further. It's also a bit difficult to see around them resulting in a lot of blind luck throws that often do not connect. The scores to chase are also kind of crazy difficult making the whole activity kind of a wash. They should have just left this one out. 3/10

I just have to let you know... YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Think more... Katamari Damacy.

^ yeah it's insanely easy. Pick up ball, hold on to it, run into stuff, instawin.
I wouldn't say insta-win. You do still have the issue of catching fire from the vehicle explosions, which cause you to waste time flailing around, even if you have the best fire protection upgrade. Although this does seem to be the winning strategy even with that. I had much more trouble with the black hole mayhem activities, at least until I upgraded the black hole gun.

I wouldn't say insta-win. You do still have the issue of catching fire from the vehicle explosions, which cause you to waste time flailing around, even if you have the best fire protection upgrade. Although this does seem to be the winning strategy even with that. I had much more trouble with the black hole mayhem activities, at least until I upgraded the black hole gun.

I don't know if it's just me, but every time I do TK Mayhem, I get gold, and I still have like 1min + left.

Back