[Requested Mod] Notoriety Locks at Level 2

The idea is to make lots of Zin grunts spawn to assist with the challenges that require you to kill lots of grunts with specific weapons.
Also, many people do not like the harder enemy types that show up at higher notoriety levels at the end of the game. (The ball, for example)

Ah like that, so you want a lot of Zin soldiers to spawn instead of the special enemy types.
I misunderstood you then, I'll make that one right now.

P.S. the ball is called a 'Marauder'.

If anyone else in this thread is interested in making only police show up, I'll upload the files I had made anyway so its not lost work.

I made three versions.
The first will make the cops show up at level 2 like at the beginning of the game and uses the level 2 lock made by Temujin.
The second will make the cops show up from level 2 to level 5 at which the notoriety locks.
The third will make the cops show up from level 2 to level 5 at which the notoriety locks and will allow the game to create a portal to spawn more cops at notoriety level 5.

Level 2 zpd.rar includes the first verion
Level 2-5 zpd.rar includes the second and third version.

EDIT:

Alright, Arglaar, here is the mod you requested. I've created two variants: the first will make only alien grunts spawn at level 2. The second will make only alien grunts spawn but will allow the notoriety to raise up to level 5. The more notoriety, the more aliens.

The download is called 'alien grunts only'.

EDIT:

I want to thank everyone for the nice comments, but I have deleted the downloads, since Temujin was forgotten about. This isn't my mod thread, its his and I think he should be credited for his mod here.
If you want to use my mod, go to mod released and search for 'Alien Grunts only for act 3'.

Last edited:
Ah like that, so you want a lot of Zin soldiers to spawn instead of the special enemy types.
I misunderstood you then, I'll make that one right now.

P.S. the ball is called a 'Marauder'.

If anyone else in this thread is interested in making only police show up, I'll upload the files I had made anyway so its not lost work.

I made three versions.
The first will make the cops show up at level 2 like at the beginning of the game and uses the level 2 lock made by Temujin.
The second will make the cops show up from level 2 to level 5 at which the notoriety locks.
The third will make the cops show up from level 2 to level 5 at which the notoriety locks and will allow the game to create a portal to spawn more cops at notoriety level 5.

Level 2 zpd.rar includes the first verion
Level 2-5 zpd.rar includes the second and third version.

EDIT:

Alright, Arglaar, here is the mod you requested. I've created two variants: the first will make only alien grunts spawn at level 2. The second will make only alien grunts spawn but will allow the notoriety to raise up to level 5. The more notoriety, the more aliens.

The download is called 'alien grunts only'.

Very nice! This is the first SR game I've ever modded, so I'm still learning. The notoriety lock was simple and fairly straight forward. Thanks for answering the other requests!

Ahh, I reviewed your work, this has taught me a lot, thank you :)

Last edited:
Very nice! This is the first SR game I've ever modded, so I'm still learning. The notoriety lock was simple and fairly straight forward. Thanks for answering the other requests!

Ahh, I reviewed your work, this has taught me a lot, thank you :)

No problem, if you have any questions about the notoriety, feel free to ask them. I've been modding notoriety for over a year now, so I should be able to answer all the questions you could have.

Temujin and yorpie thank you both, especially yorpie (made this account just to post and say thanks) I'll finally be able to do my kill x aliens challenges thanks to you!

the notoriety goes beyond 2 if you hold up a store, just an fyi ;P

And if you do a hostage situation? You know, when in a car with another person and you start the hostage diversion? The store robbery notoriety is hardcoded so I don't think there is a way past that.

Back